"My councilmen believe this would be a good opportunity to find a wife." He tells her.

Queen Lalisa eyes widen. She did not expect that. The king seem like a guy, who does what he wants and doesn't really care what other thinks. She was shock that is the reason the ball was back on.

"Oh, I see. Do you not think you will?" She ask.

"If I never before, why would I now?" He states back to the queen.

"True, but people change in a year." The Queen was thinking then she looks at the king, "Do you already have someone in mind? Is that why you are against the ball?"

The king head snap to her direction, "No, I don't have time to meet anyone and really get to know them. I'am always working." He tells her.

Queen Lalisa nod her head in understanding, "Sorry, I was just curious."

King Jungkook smiles as he looks at the Queen with tenderness in his eyes. "Do you have any suitors Queen Lalisa?"

Queen Lalisa shook her head in frantic, "Oh no. Just like you I do not have time. Or nobody has actually capture my attention."

The king raises a brow, "Nobody has capture your attention?"

The Queen looks into the king's daring eyes. From the first moment she met the king, the king has been different from all the men she has ever met. He is handsome yes, there is no doubt about it but that was it.

"No, there hasn't been a man that capture my attention." She tells him.

The king didn't say anything back but he did look into the Queen eyes intensely. His daring eyes became curious with a hint of darkness. Queen Lalisa didn't know what to do or say. She waited till the king spoke.

After a second, he took a step forward. They weren't in each other personal space but they were close enough, if they whisper, the two were the only one who could each other words.

"I find it hard to believe a man can walk by and not try to get your attention." He said in a deep low voice.

The Queen was still frozen. She understood his words, she understood the king was implying she was beautiful. Lisa knew she was beautiful, that was the legend of a Lamia if you were a female. She were meant to be beautiful, sexy and elegant. It should be hard for men to not try to get to your attention if you were a Lamia.

She just never expected the king of the Sphinx to say such things to her. That is was what surprised her.

But she shook that feeling aside and gain back her composure.

"Men always try to get my attention King Jungkook, but no man has actually accomplish to really be different." She tells him.

The king had a smirk on his face. It was a dangerous look on him. Queen Lalisa took a step away from the king.

"May I go to my room. I'm quite tired." Queen Lalisa lies. She needed space and away from the king's gaze.

King Jungkook smirks widen, as if he accomplished something. He nods his head. "I'll see you at dinner."

The queen walks towards the stairs well aware of the king's eyes on her. She refuse to look back and give him the satisfaction that he has any kind of a effect on her. Which she felt he really doesn't.

When the queen made it to her room, she turns to Jin.

"Go rest. It had to been an exhausting day for you to follow me." She tells him.

Jin shook his head, "No ma'am. I can handle it. You go rest I'll continue to keep watch."

"Jin, it is okay. I think we are okay." Queen Lalisa tells him.