the end.

hello everyone. i know. i've been ia for a whole ass year or maybe even more. but that last chapter was actually meant to be the end of this story. i wrote this when i was in 8th grade and the beginning of freshmen year.

i know that you guys love jenzie and are here to support and love them. but that's not me anymore.

i know a lot of people hate kpop, but i am in the kpop hole now. i am not am army, bts' music just isn't my style but they are still super talented people (i have no hate for any group so do not come for me armys).  i stan different groups. whether it be boy groups or girl groups. but please don't hate on me or this genre of music.

i have just genuinely lost interest in jenzie, and just them as influencers. as i grow up and mature i start finding myself and liking different things. i understand completely if you guys unfollow. BUT.
PLEASE NEVER HATE ON ME OR ANYONE.

johnny and kenzie are both amazing people that are doing great things and going to big places. although i have stopped following their lives (as in keeping up) i still think they're great people.

PLEASE. DO NOT HATE ON ME OR ANYONE ELSE OR K-POP.

now i hate to say it but that is the end of
[fucked up. || jenzie]

END
02.11.20
[FEBRUARY 11th, 2020]