Chapter 1 - Why?

Chapter 1

||Mackenzie||

MONDAY

The annoyingly loud sound of my alarm wakes me up from my deep slumber, as I try to reach my phone I realize I'm incapable of doing so because of my best friend who is currently in my bed with his arm wrapped around me. He does this way too often, he says that it's too hard to climb on to his bed at 1 AM as we have bunk beds.

So I thought I'd take advantage of this position, I sneakily move my mouth towards his ear...

"JOHNNY ORLANDO! YOU BETTER GET UP OR I'LL PAINT YOUR MOTORCYCLE PINK!"

That immediately made him shoot up as he loves his motorcycle like it's his life. Not that I'm any different.

I knew what was going to happen next so I quickly got out of his grip and ran to grab the stuff I need for the morning and ran into the bathroom and locked it.

"You know that won't do anything Mackenzie." I could literally hear the smirk that had formed.

After I got ready and Johnny was still in the bathroom, I thought I'd make some breakfast.

20 minutes later, I finished eating and Johnny still wasn't down, so I went upstairs, walked into our room, and guess what? HE BOMBARDED ME WITH PAINT.

"JOHNNY ORLANDO WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR" I yelled so loud that even the chef in the kitchen heard and had to ask if I was okay.

"That. My friend was for threatening to paint my motorcycle pink" He said while laughing.

I was so going to kill him for this but we were going to be late for school.

I know right? A "bad girl" not wanting to be late for school? I actually have straight A's, so does Johnny, we have everything academically perfect, except for attendance, we skip sometimes but it's only because the class was being taught with what we already knew since we were in 8th grade.

"I will get revenge Johnny, sleep with one eye open," I warned him with a glare as I was changing.

He didn't mind as we even took baths together when we were 3 and we just didn't really care about it anymore.

As soon as he scarfed down the breakfast I made, we made our way to our bikes, we put the keys in and made the engine roar to life, we left, probably getting like 3 speeding tickets but it was worth it as we got to school on time and we had a test first period.

We had EVERY class together, I sometimes wonder if this was our parents' doing, they always told us to take care of each other and be there for each other whenever. They can do this because they are alumni and huge supporters of the school.

We had 10 minutes left before class so we went into the school, and I saw the most heartbreaking thing since my sis...

I saw my boyfriend. And Johnny's girlfriend. Making. Out. RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR LOCKERS.

Johnny was still oblivious to that as he was looking at his phone. I gave him a nudge and he saw what I was looking at.

Johnny was furious that my soon to be ex-boyfriend was kissing someone else that wasn't me. But I could see tears starting to form from seeing who my boyfriend had been making out with. His girlfriend.

We looked at each other, and he knew what I was going to do, and I knew what he was going to do.

I walked over to Brandon and pulled him away from Nadia, and I slapped him, HARD.

Johnny, on the other hand, couldn't do that, so he just broke up with her, with watery eyes.

We were both upset just because of the fact, they were the ones that changed us, they made us not players, they made us not be heartbreakers.

Johnny and I grabbed our books out of our lockers after that scene and decided to skip 1st period together even though we have a test, but we didn't care anymore.

The bell rang.

Brandon and Nadia were just smirking and snickering that they had broken our hearts. 

A/N:

This is my first story so please be kind. 

How did you like it?