Chapter 37: Flaming High Above...

Start bij het begin

"Correct." Said both Kawaii~Chan and Melissa.

Ava smiles.

"T-thank you." Ava said.

~~Flashback Ends~~

My train of thought was interrupted by Other Garroth exclaiming that he cannot trust Liochant.

"I get it Garroth, He's from Tu'la..." Said Katelyn.

Tu'la? Is that an enemy of Phoenix Drop?

"... And I know what they did to O'khasis. To your father... but still—" Katelyn continued but gets interrupted.

"You have no idea how it feels! To know your own mother and father were in danger!" Other Garroth said angrily.

Aaron puts his hands on either side of his head, closing his eyes, having a stressed expression on his face.

"It doesn't matter! We need to trust Liochant!" Aaron said.

I spoke.

"Other Garroth, we understand but—" I said but I get cut off.

"Stop." He said.

"Garroth!" Katelyn exclaimed.

"No one truly does!" Other Garroth said.

Katelyn then got irritated too.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Katelyn asked angrily.

The two argued, Katelyn said that she was once loyal to Evil Zane. I'm assuming she betrayed Evil Zane at one point. The two argued so hard, they started to sword fight.

"Your ridiculous Garroth!" Katelyn yelled.

Melissa had a look of pain on her face.

"Guys stop!!" She exclaimed.

And.... Aaron lost it. He stopped putting his hands on either side of his face, arms went to their sides, balling his fists, and having and angered expression. His eyes turned blood red.

"STOP IT!!!!! I CAN'T DEAL WITH ONE MORE HORRIBLE THING EVIL ZANE DID, OKAY?!?!?!" Aaron roared.

I've never seen him like this. Katelyn and Other Garroth stopped fighting to see him all mad. Me, Melissa, and Lucinda took a few steps back.

"I DON'T WANNA HEAR ABOUT IT! I DON'T EVEN WANNA THINK ABOUT IT!!" Aaron yelled in anger.

I wanted to calm him down. I took a step forward.

"Aaron..." I said.

But it was no use, as he let out another angry roar, I took a step back with a look of fear.

"I JUST... WANT.... TO.... FIX THIS!!!!!!" Aaron screamed.

Melissa and Lucinda couldn't stand it. Neither could i. Other Aphmau came out to see the commotion. She was in some sort of purple and magenta night gown. Alina was also awake... even though it's past her bed time.

I saw Aaron. He started wincing in pain, closing his eyes. The power must be consuming him as he grabbed his stomach. The pain stopped and he stood up. When he opened his eyes, they were completely black. A red and black pentagram emerged from his feet.

"Oh no... the incantation..." I mumbled softly under my breath.

He raised a hand into the sky and a red aura glows from his hand.

"Flaming high above.... soaring as you go..." Aaron said.

This must be the incantation. As I looked to Alina, a red aura glowed from her and she winced in pain.

"Lift what lies beneath... and let the darkness grow..." Aaron continued.

A red and black aura glowed from Alina, and the second shard of Shad's relic floated out of her. It was the yellow second layer piece.

"Bend it to my will... consume Irene's glow..." Aaron said.

The green center piece of Shad's relic float out of Aaron and the two shards floated to each other.

"Rise into the sky.... and let the darkness grow..." Aaron continued.

The two shards fused together. Forming an almost completed version of Shad's relic. It almost looked like a flame.

"Let the darkness grow..." Aaron finished.

He was finished with the incantation and the fused shards returned to Aaron. And Alina no longer had a red aura around her. Now Aaron is stronger and Alina no longer has power.

As Aaron fainted to the ground, he woke up. His eyes were no longer completely black. Now back to normal.

~~Time Skip~~

Alina went back to bed, Aaron grew extremely tired because of the power, and everyone went to sleep. Including me. Hopefully... just hopefully... Aaron doesn't get anymore angrier....