Chapter 10: Return To Falmart (Gun Show)

Start from the beginning

"I've contacted the Ministry of Defense to dispose of the bodies and bring them back to the countries and have them fake a report of the hotel fight." Chief replied checking his MA5 pulse rifle.

"Not bad. Although I gotta tell you guys something." Mitchell said getting the groups attention. "When I was interrogating one of the S.A.D Officers the guy told me they were planning to use the natives as leverages in order to access the gate."

"So that basically connects the dot." Carter said

"No." They looked at Kashima putting away his S.A.T.O Warfighter Rig. "When I was looking at the radio frequencies from different military channels. Multitude of nations from N.A.T.O are arriving from the gunshow and are planning to bring a sample of a weapon."

"Then will keep an eye out." Jerome said. "We're not gonna be stupid enough to let these idiots steal something from us."

After few minutes of conversation Firebase Alpha can be seen outside the panel of the Warbird and the team is relief to be back at base once again. They've exited the Warbird and were greeted by their teammates all waiting in a nearby holo table fixing and upgrading their weapons.

"Cortana just give us the details." Emile said coming up to greet his Commander. "How you doing sir?"

"Fine, just busy for the past days." Carter said seating down beside them grabbing a soda. "How's Ororo?"

"She's doing fine. I gotta picture of our little girl, I think she helped her draw it." Emile said showing Noble One a drawing which shows him, Ororo, and his little girl name Nidia they were all holding hands with a smile.

"Nice." Carter said giving back the picture before realization struck him. "Wait, if your drawing came then that means..." he was cut off by Noble Four.

"Yes, sir the mails already arrived in your room." Emile said pointing a thumb on his room inside the Firebase. Carter quickly ran with unmatched speeds as he dashed to his room.

A chuckle from behind came from Fred. "Good work for reminding him."

"Hey, just doing my job. Beside's if I did forget Emma would probably be mad that he missed his daughter's first drawing." Emile said.

With Mitchell he laid down tired as Gideon approached him from behind. "Oy, no dozing job's not over until I say it is." He said slapping his face lightly.

"Yeah, yeah." Mitchell said waving his hand trying to stop Gideon from slapping him. "Just tell me something to do, then I'll get up."

"Alright." Gideon said forming a smirk. "Your letter from Sam and Betsy has arrived a few hours ago and it's in your room."

At the mention of his letter Mitchell instantly got up to the spot he was seating and ran straight to the room where he is sleeping in the Firebase. Gideon and the rest of Sentinel Team were laughing, seeing their friend rushed to his room not wanting to miss his son's letter and drawing for his daddy.

"Well there he goes." Knox said watching Mitchell run to his quarters.

Chief's team greeted him as he came by and laid his stuff down. "Chief good to see you back." Kelly said giving him a handshake.

"Good to be back as well." He greeted back as well. "What are some things we miss here while we were gone?"

"Nothing." Linda said from behind. "Other than the gun show the marines are gonna be demonstrating at 12 you did not miss anything."

"What about the slaves that were supposed to be rescued?"

"Were still finding more intel." Douglas said as he and Red Team approached Blue Team. "Lasky is been working double time in finding these guys."