Children shouldn't play with dead things

Magsimula sa umpisa

So when Sam suggested that they go visit her grave, Darcey was hesitant.
But, she then thought that if/when she were to die, she would want Grayson to visit her, body or no body.

From her seat, her legs dangled. Her son read a book, one she's read billions of times.
Then she thought. She thought about a bunch of little things until she jumped in Sam and Dean's conversation, only telling them that she thought that it was a good idea, to which Dean ignores her input.

£***£

At the cemetery, Darcey stood with Grayson who held her hand.
She stood a few steps away from the grave. She watched thought, as Sam knelt and buried something into the ground.
When Darcey looked over to Dean, he was reading someone else's headstone.
"Stay with Uncle Sam." She tells Grayson as She begins to walked over to her twin.

"You okay?" She asked him
"Peachy." He says as he looks over to the tree that was in the distance.
He made his way over to it as Darcey follows.
He knocked on it a few times. Confusion crossed Darcey's face as she watched Dean back away from it.
He looked around then down.
Following his lead, she looked down as well, only to see that they were in a perfect circle of dead grass.
Dean bent down she. He noticed flowers and a small plaque.
He looks up to his sister, she was just as confused as he was.

£**£
Standing with Sam and Grayson again, Dean came up to them with a small piece of paper.
"Angela Mason." He says "she was a student at the local college. Funeral was three days ago." He then continued to explain.
They started to walk..Darcey and Grayson was wondering around. She didn't let him get too far, just far enough where she could still see him.
"And?" Sam asked wondering why this was a thing they should talk about.
"And? You saw her grave." He says "everything dead around it in a perfect circle. You don't think that's a little weird?"

"Maybe a groundskeeper went aggro..with pesticide." Sam tried
"No, I asked him. No pesticide, no chemicals. Nobody can explain it." Dean tells him
"So, what are you thinking?" Darcey asked.
"I don't know. Unholy ground, maybe."
"Uh—" Sam says
"What?" Dean questions "if something evil happened, it could easily poison the ground. Remember the farm outside of Cedar Rapids?"
"Yeah?" Sam said
"Could be the sign of a demonic presence." Dean says "or the Angela girl's spirit, if it's powerful enough." 

Sam didn't look to convinced with Deans accusations. "Sure, don't get too excited, you might pull something." Dean says sarcastically.
He looked to Darcey who just shook her head.
"I mean, maybe." She says
They continue walking to the car. "It's just, stumbling onto a hunt? Here, of all places?" Sam said as he got to the passenger side.
Darcey looked around for her son and called out his name when she spotted him.
The boy looked over to his waiting mother and ran over.
"So?" Dean says
"So, are you sure this is about a hunt? And not about something else?" Sam asked
"What else would it be about?" Dean questions, looking between his brother and sister.
Sam shook his head. Not going with what he was going to say.
"Just forget it." He tells him and gets in.
"You can believe all you want, Sam. But I let you drag my ass out here. Least we can do is check this out." Dean says
Darcey felt the heat rise as
She watched the brothers exchange their words.
"Fine." Sam said
"Girl's dad worked in town. He's a professor at the school." Dean tells them as he gets in.
Sam looks to Darcey.
"Really?" He asked
Not sure what he meant, she shrugged her shoulders and lifted her hands
"Don't look at me, I'm Switzerland, okay? I hate choosing sides. When you two fight." The older sister says finally getting in the car, her son scooting closer to her and rested his head in her lap as she sits.