Chapter 11

Chapter 11

“Half way through you heartfelt speech and you didn't even notice that your 'bestest sweetest most cutest' little friend got swapped out for moi.”

“Wh-what are you doing here?!” I exclaim, jumping back. Oh shit. Oh shit oh shit oh shit. No no no no.

“Why, just checking in, I do that a lot. I'm surprised you never noticed.” He flashes a grin.

“What. Did. You. Do. With. Her.” I demand through clentched teeth.

“Oh, the girl? Was I wrong about you, cherry? Did you really just fancy girls the whole time? You could have told me, I would have understood.” He coos.

“Cut the crap you know what I freakin' mean. Where. Is. She!”

“She's okay, I guess, just put into a deep, enternal, never ending coma. But she'll be fine, just very well rested, if you're willing to make a deal.”

“What's you deal? Tell me the price, and I'll pay it..” I beg. Oh, if I could kill this bastard I would. But because of the black magic evil thing, I don't think he has enough mortal human soul left to kill. He was a terrible dark magic user in the beginning, believe me, could barely get the curse he put on me right, but he's had 600 years to brush up.

“Sh sh sh, you forget that I can read your thoughts, even though you never knew that of course. And don't worry, it's a fun deal, I want to place a challenge, a bet per say.”

“Hell no. I am not putting a human life on the line.” I refuse.

“No no no, of course not. You just have to agree to this, and you will get her back. That's not the stakes, the stakes will be a lot greater, and a lot more fun.” He grins an evil grin.

“What are the stakes then?” I ask.

“I thought you said you'd do anything, if only you could get her back.” He coos evilly.

“I will, but what is it!?!” I demand.

“Oh, it's a dangerous little game. I want to change the terms and conditons to our little curse. In exchange for your little friend's freedom and Alf and his pack's safety, which includes letting their little Alpha go free and have his puny moral body back. Along with destroying your false mate bond with Alf of course. Now onto the fun part, our little game. You will be on your last life. If you die, the next time you will be rencarnated to a human form that will have no choice but to be mine, to love me.” He says, explaining the terms and conditions of this.

What the hell is he on? He can't make someone love someone. Love is the one thing magic can't create, it can try hard to minic it, but it goes sour and never ever lasts. But if he wants to believe that he can do this, make me love him, then he can. But I know I'll just be born again and stuck with him for a bit before he realizes that never going to work and I can leave, by his will or mine.

“I'll play your game, but that's not gonna happen. You can't make someone be with you.” I reply, even though he apparently already heard what I was thinking.

“It will, trust me, it will. But you don't have to believe it, I guess,” He whines, “So, do we have a deal?”