Chapter 5

Chapter 5

“You know, you're gonna have to go back up there at some point.” The female werewolf, whose name is Christina, reminds me once again.

“No, I don't. Technically I could leave here right now if I really wanted to. I managed to take down your Alpha, the strongest wolf in the pack, I would have no trouble breaking out of here and leaving for good.”

“Do you have any idea how painful that would be for Alf? It would feel like he's dying, and some wolves can even die from grief if their mate rejects them.” Christina explains in a panicked tone.

“But I'm not his mate. And when she shows up, I don't want her tangled in this.”

“You may not be his mate,” Christina admits, and I cut her off.

“Thank you! Finally!”

“Let me finish. But, at the moment, to him, you are his mate. And those feelings didn't fade in the slightest when you were gone for a week, they got worse. He started to go through the stages of being rejected. The idea of you having a servered mate teather is the only thing that's going to keep him sane until he can actually find his mate, do a face-palm, apoligize and move past this.”

“But this isn't my fault! And what am I supposed to do? Play along!? I'm sorry, but this isn't right, and I refuse to stay here. Judging from Alf's age he is so close to finding his mate, but what if he doesn't even feel the mate bond and pull because of me?! I don't want to create two broken mates!”

“Look, you'll break Alf if you leave, and then that'll break her.”

“No, finding his mate will fix it, this is one of the rare cases where love fixes things! He will forget about me. Maybe even literally! Mates normally outshine past loves to the point that some memories are forgotten!” I argue. I may not be a werewolf, but I've been around them longER than her, and I will win this argument.

“Yeah, about that.” Jake says, alerting us of his presence.

“Shit.” Christina curses.

“Wait what,” I ask confused, then it dawns on me, “Shit!”

Well, at least I get to meet her?

________________________________

Omg sorry I didn't update I forgot sorry. The good news is you get 10 updates in a row? This is dedicated to unknownshadows- , who is making me update.

Please star and comment, more chapters in like 2 minutes.

Until then,

Bye!

Rose2640