Chapter 29: Sick? Nope not with me!

Y/N POV

The next morning I woke up and felt kinda sick. I quickly ran into the bathroom and we'll puked. Okay that was too much food yesterday. Subaru suddenly came into the bathroom and held my hair back and asked me if I was okay... I told him that I've got the flu and he said" well atleast you won't blow up any houses for the next week's lucky humans" I just looked at him with a ' why are you like this ' face and went back to bed everyone else left for school. A few hours later I got outta bed and we'll since I am really energetic when I am sick I teleported myself to China and ate breakfast there. I must say it was really tasty. The I went around Shanghai and did some sight seeing. Also I went to a music festival and had a lot of fun. When I looked at the time I noticed that I was already 9 hours in Shanghai. 'Oh shit they must be home already hope they didn't notice that I am not home. Welp I better go to a K-pop store hihi' I thought and went to the K-pop store.

Time jump: at the sakamaki mension  nine hours ago

Subaru POV

When we got home I went to Y/N's room to see that she wasn't there....

WTF WHERE THE HELL IS SHE LIKE DID SHE FLY TO THE MOON OR WHAT.....Wait did she? I mean it's possible for her to be honest though....
I went to Jenna and when I found her I saw her kissing no eating Laito alive literally.....I got closer and they noticed me. I asked Jenna " Do you know where Y/N is cause she ain't in bed " Jenna began to laugh and said " Good luck in finding her because when she is sick she always travels around the world and I promise it ain't that easy to find her" I just looked at her dumbfounded and then she started to mention that Y/N always wanted to eat breakfast in Shanghai and also said that maybe she could be there. I then thanked her and teleported to find my girlfriend that has been away for five hours already. When I arrived in Shanghai I went around to find her after fucking two hours of searching her I finally found a trace .  A K-pop store maybe she's in there. I went in and walked around the store after two hours of walking in that store I've got a pillow and a Lightstick of her favourite K-pop band for her . But when I was about to leave there she was I went to her and.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

So guys that's it again
Hope you liked it🤗❤️

Stay tuned to find out more 😏 🤗❤️

Yours

lu423na❤️🤗

-----------------------------------------------------------