Chapter 33: The shadows

Y/N POV

I made in in the land of death to be honest killing my physical body wasn't fun trust me. I build up some kind of camp and checked where I was and which way I'll have to go then I went to sleep. A few hours after I had fallen asleep I heard strange noises, so I opened my eyes and saw a few shadows walking around my tent. Oh no I am in trouble this isn't good! I took my Ak47 and my Moon scythe and went out to fight them but for what I saw I wasn't prepared of in under a minute I blacked out. With a last blink I saw a shadow approach me then everything went black....

Subaru POV

When I came back to my senses I jumped out of bed and ran home to speak to jenna. When I arrived I kicked open the front door and yelled ,, JENNAAAA WHERE THE HELL ARE YA!!!!" ,, Stop screaming idiot what do ya want?!" She asked in a pissed tone. To be honest she sounded like Y/N haha. ,, Listen Jenna where did your twin go?" I simply asked slightly worried that I won't lie about. She then looked like she would be in huge trouble if she would tell me the truth. ,, She is on a trip as she told you" she lied. Then I got angry and started to yell ,, YOU'RE LYING I SWEAR IF SHE DIES I'LL KILL MYSELF FOR THAT!!!" after I kind of scolded her she told me the truth and when I heard it I let my jaw fell to the ground. After I got myself together I took my jacket grabbed Jenna and we went to a place nobody could reach in a few years....or at least not until they die.......

The land of death

---------------------------------------------------------
So guys that's it again...

I want to say sorry that I didn't upload anything I was taking a break from all my stuff and so on and on literally a stress break cause lately it was really stressful hope you can understand...😔

Also I wanna ask what do ya think will happen next? What will jenna and Subaru find in the land of death ? Will Y/N find a way to eliminate the curse....?🤔

Stay tuned for more....😇

Till next time

Your Author Chan

lu423na😇♥️

---------------------------------------------------------