Chapter 14: The woken Angle

Y/N POV:

I was still cought in the darkness and still sitting by the lake thinking if I am actually dead and how my family took this... and Subaru how is he is he okay is he suffering? Hopefully not because he doesn't deserve that...

Subaru POV:

Time skip : at Night

It was night already and I've been waiting for the whole day for it to come I am so excited maybe after tonight's event she'll live again. Jenna then came in and I got out of my thoughts she said she is here to get me for the transplantation I stood up and followed her after a while of walking we were standing in a starnge room then I saw Y/N lying lifelessly on the bed. I then laid next to her and Jenna knocked me out with some stange spell then I blacked out.

I ended up in a strange place darkness was around me and in the distance I saw a beautiful lake with a woman next to it. As I walked closer to it I saw more details of the woman her H/C was reminding me of Y/N but as I got closer and closer I noticed that it was really her it was Y/N. I ran to her shouting her name she then turned around and I could see the tears of joy in her eyes... I feel so happy....my light I can see her again..

Y/N POV:

" Subaru what are you doing here you shouldn't be here unless ...... DID YOU KILL YOURSELF PLEASE DON'T SAY YOU KILLED YOURSELF " I said in tears of joy and sadness. He then shook his head and told me " No sweety I am saving your Life ... Come back with me back to Life and wake up..." He then grabbed my hand and lead me into a white light when we entered it I could feel my soul being in my body again then I opened my eyes and saw.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

So guys that's it again Lol 😇😂
What did Y/N saw as she opened her eyes and what will happen

stay tuned to find out❤️🤗

I am sorry it took me so long to write a Chapter that's because lately I've been very busy with some stuff 😅😵

Until next time peace out ✌️

yours

lu423na❤️🤗

-----------------------------------------------------------