Chapter 7: the broken Soul

Shu POV:

She started to heal me. After she had finished she turned into her angle form and dashed towards the direction of where the arrow had come from. A second later I heard a scream which gave me some shivers down my spine. I stood up and ran to the direction where Y/N went to. And then I saw a dead body on the ground she was drenched in Blood jolding a knife her eye colour changing from bloodyred back to her E/C eyes, short moment after she fainted. I took her and carried her back to the Mension. When I arrived I saw a worried Jenna about to scold the shit out of Y/N. I just signaled her that it wouldn't be the best time to do that. After the encounter with Jenna I brought Y/N in her bed , changed her clothes and covered her up with the blanket. I then left the room.

Subaru POV:

I saw Shu carrying Y/N in ber bedroom which made me curious a bit, but I didn't know why. But soon after I smelled the smell of blood I ran into her room seeing her fast asleep looking like an innocent girl who could never harm anyone. But soon I saw the bloody clothes laying on her chair I went over to her bedside, uncovered her and looking for any wounds but there weren't any. I felt some kind of relief. But why the fuck did I worry just now she is nothing but trouble and I don't care about her or do I ? I took the blanket and covered her up again and sat next to her on the bed stroking her hair. She started to smile in her sleep it was the most beautiful smile I've ever seen and also the first time I've seen her smile. After an hour of watching her like a creep I went to my room thinking about whose blood on her clothes might be and drifted off to sleep.

Y/N POV:

The next evening I woke up with a huge headache. I stood up and took my favourite hoodie and some pair of black trousers out of my closest and put them on. After that I did my hair and makeup . When I finished I went downstairs into the diningroom and sat on my seat. I started to eat when Jenna started to scold me out of nowhere " Y/N WHY DO YOU ALWAYS KEEP MAKING SO MUCH TROUBLE YOU'RE THE MOST HORRIBLE PERSON I'VE EVER MEET ONLY SEEKING ATTENTION YOU LITTLE S*UT YOU'LL ALWAYS BE THE BLACK SHEEP OF THIS FAMILY NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU TRY TO CHANGE YOU NEVER WILL BE ABLE TO DO THAT" she shouted. Thats it she hit my point and I throw a bluefire ball at her yelling " SORRY YOUR HIGHNESS THAT I AM NOT PERFECT BUT YOURSELF AREN'T YOU ARE AN ARROGANT B*TCH WHO LIKES TO THINK THAT SHE'S BETTER THAN ANYONE" Jenna then said " IT'S NOT MY FOULT THAT THE PERSON YOU LOVED DIED" then I couldn't take it anymore I ran to the Moonlake where I would always go to be alone and then I started to cry my heart out.
A short moment later a person sat down next to me and said to me " I've never seen you cry before" I looked up to see Subaru sitting next to me his usually cold eyes had turn soft. " Thats something you shouldn't have seen to be honest with you." He then asked what Jenna meant with that it's my foult that the boy I loved died. I then answered him " It all started when I met him , he was a great guy his name was Chen and we met in school . He was new in my class and I talked to him every day soon after a year he confessed that he had feelings for me also I said that I feel the same way that's when we started dating we dated for 2 years before the accident happened. One day we were outside in the woods near a waterfall when it happened. Suddenly I blacked out ,the next thing I knew I had his blood on my hands and some wierd black liquid was spread around his chest area I started to scream for help but nobody came . I then took him to the hospital and after a short while they told me he had died from blood lost and some unknown virus all that had killed him. His parents blamed me for the accident. And I swore myself to never get close to somebody again or they'll get hurt." After I told him my story he just looked at my crying face for a moment and then he said " Meaning all that broke your soul so that's why nobody can break you."
I just nodded as an answer. He then looked me in the eyes and came closer to my face I just closed my eyes and then he...

-----------------------------------------------------------

So guys thats it agian sorry if this chapter is a bit short lol🤗😂😅

Welp what do you think will happen?
we will probably only learn that in the next chapter...🌹😍🤗😇

So till then stay tuned and see ya next time🌹

Yours

lu423na🤗😇😘🌹

-----------------------------------------------------------