Chapter 30: A crazy day in Shanghai

Y/N POV

I went into the K-pop store and to my surprise I saw Subaru standing there. Shit I am doomed. He came over to me and gave me a surprising kiss on the lips which I replied to. We broke the kiss and he started to speak" Do ya have any idea how worried I was , not that I really care but seriously you could've send me a text that you're in Shanghai even though your sick idiot. by the way I got this for you " he then gave me a bag with alot of K-pop stuff which I really like😍🙈. " Thank you tsun tsun❤️ umm could we both spend the rest of the day in Shanghai as like a date please we don't go out that much so I thought we could---" he stopped me and said that he agrees and would love to spend the rest of the day with me here in Shanghai. So after that we went to a park and then to an expensive restaurant where Subaru argued with me who will pay in the end he paid. " Happy now Y/N?" Subaru said slightly pissed but I could see that he was blushing and smiling so I knew he liked this day yay. We then teleported back home. " Tsun tsun can I sleep with you tonight? I don't wanna go to my bed." I asked my boyfriend. He then answered" fine but don't dare to cuddle with me!" I smiled and went to bed with him and of course I hugged him and pretended to be asleep but unfortunately I fell asleep.

Subaru POV

She can be cute and bad at lying sometimes I knew that for awhile she pretended to be asleep but when she fell fully asleep I put her closer to my boy and hugged her back. The I also fell asleep....

In Subaru's dream:

I heard a gunshot and then a scream I then saw a dead body lying on the ground. As I got closer I fell to my knees breaking down it was Y/N completely covered in blood and with a lifeless look in her eyes.....

How and why....

End of Subaru's dream

-----------------------------------------------------------

So guys that's it again for today
Hope you liked it....🤗😍

And also OMG another death dream what does that mean will all these dreams come true or do they have a certain meaning?🤔

Stay tuned to find out more 🤗❤️

Yours

lu423na😍😍

-----------------------------------------------------------