Chapter 26

Seven's POV

Once we got back to Atlanta and things were straight with my kids, I let the guys off Jocelyn and Stacy. I felt bad for my kids, but they deserved it for what they did to Rose. She happily adopted my baby girl, and we went on from there.

Once we jumped back into the swing of things, so did old habits. I had a girl in Atlanta; as well as in New York too. I know I said I'll keep things right between me and Rose, but I just keep fucking things up. Rose deserves some consistency and loyalty, and I just couldn't give her that.

I love her true enough, but I'm just not the man for her. We have an understanding. I don't let these bitches get comfortable. I know these muthafuckas be gunning for baby girl, but I'll never let anything happen to her or my kids.

One night, well more like morning, I got home from being with Bianca. I met her down at Club Nastee. I was up in VIP and I saw her standing at the bar. Of course I did what any other nigga would. I threw the bait, and she bit.

Anyways, I got home and walked into our room, but Rose wasn't there. I went to the kids rooms, and she wasn't in any of them. I called her phone and followed the sound of it.

Tonight I'm gonna dance for you (ohh ooh ohh ohhh)
Tonight I'm gonna put my body on your body
Boy I like it when you watch me, ah
Tonight it's going down

I followed the sound to the guest room. She was laying in bed sleeping so peacefully. Why couldn't I just understand what it was I had in front of me? Why must I keep destroying this beautiful soul.

I walked over to her. I kissed her forehead to wake her up. "Dominic? What time is it?"

"It's 4:20," I told her. "Why are you in the guest room?"

"Why don't you go take a shower? You smell like her. And that's why I'm in the guest room." She rolled her eyes and left out the room.

I didn't follow her. I just went and took a shower like she said. Once I got done, I found her in the living room with Allison. She was feeding her and watching TV.

"Can we talk?" I asked her.

"I rather not. We've been through this a thousand times. I'm not fighting or arguing or begging you anymore. Do whatever it is you wanna do. I'm not gonna run this time either. I'll stay put so I don't take the kids from their daddy."

"Why are you acting like this? You act like you don't care!" I was so pissed off by her nonchalant attitude. "Dammit, Rose, you know I fucking love yo ass! Why are you giving me this fucking cold ass attitude!"

I yelled so loud that Allison started crying. Rose picked her up and carried her around until she fell asleep. When she did, Rose took Allison back to her nursery and put her back to bed.

When she came back down, she slapped me. "Who the hell do you think you're talking to like that!"

Before I knew it, I back handed Rose. "Look here, bitch! Don't you ever fucking put your hands on me again! Are you outta your fucking mind!"

She was holding her face and crying. I snapped back to reality once I saw her bleeding. "Get thee hell outta my house, Dominic!"

"Wait, Rose, I'm so sorry, baby! I didn't mean to hit you." I bend down to help her, but she got up and ran.

I followed her to her phone. "Hey, Hakeem....yeah I know what time it is, but can you please come get Dominic....we had a fight...I just want him out for a few hours...okay see you...thanks." After that she hung up. "Just go, Dominic. You need to cool down."

"Let's just talk, Rose," I begged. "Please?"

"There's nothing to talk about, Dominic," Rose said walking to the bathroom.

I walked towards the living room and heard Hakeem coming through the door. "Wussup, Hakeem?"

"Dominic, what the hell is going on?" Hakeem asked.

"Man, me and Rose had a fight. When I got home from being with Bianca, Rose wasn't in the room. I found her in the guest room. I tried to talk to her, but she was acting so damn nonchalant and that shit pissed me off. I yelled at her and she slapped me. Hell I slapped her ass back. I made her bleed. I think I busted her lip."

"Really, nigga! Where she at?" He asked.

"She's in the guest bathroom," I told him.

Ugh I hated that my boys took her side all the time; especially Hakeem and Neal. I didn't need this shit though. I grabbed my keys and I just dipped out. I'ma gonna give her a day or two to calm down, and I'll be back.