Chapter 2

Jocelyn's POV

I thought getting pregnant would keep Seven with me, but all he seems to care about is his precious Rose. Now don't get me wrong, he takes care of both our kids, but his interest in me isn't there at all.

We've been married almost four years now. We welcomed a baby boy three months ago. Jamison was the best baby; unlike Zaydha that took us down through it when she was a baby. Now that she's older, she's getting better and taking care of Jay as well. I promise Seven loves those babies. He'll do anything for them.

I knew a few mafia niggas that would do anything for me. After all, my great-granddaddy is none other than Mr. Frank Lucas. I was of royal decent. If something happened to me, I promise niggas coming out the woodworks.

There was this one particular guy...Cash Stewart. Cash was my best friend up until my family moved to Atlanta. I haven't seen Cash in like ten years, but all of that was about to change. While Seven was on this so called business trip, I'm going to New York to round up some guys because I was taking Rose completely out the picture.

Seven's POV

This shit with Jocelyn was really fucking with me. I was so tired of this broad man. If it wasn't for my kids, I'll wipe this bitch off the map. Dispose of her body. But she was the mother of my kids. Do I love her? Of course. She gave me the best gift in the world. Do I wanna kill her? Hell yeah! The bitch is fucking nerve wrecking. The real question is: could I kill her? I been going over that for a few months now.

See Jocelyn is stupid. How do you plot against somebody behind my back knowing that I pay all the bills and could track down any information I want. The bitch is dumb as hell. While she's thinking about going to New York to see that nigga Cash, he works for me.

Me and Mr. Lucas go way back. Him and Mr. Rayford were partners. I met Mr. Lucas when I was just a li'l nigga. He always told me that when he died, come to New York and take over.  I've been running New York and Atlanta since I was 19 years old. Since I was in college in Georgia, I had one of my niggas in New York to handle shit while I was gone.

Jocelyn is so fucking dumb. She playing with the right one though. When it comes to Rose Chanel Gardens, I'll paint the whole map red. Don't fuck with her if you wanna live to see another second.

As for Rose, I know she's hiding over in Bora Bora. I also know she's in Mississippi and got her own law firm. Like I told her, I'll find out where she is. And now that I know, I'm headed to Bora Bora to get my woman.

Rose's POV

Relaxed ain't the word. I've been really feeling myself. So I decided that I'm just gonna spend my entire time in Bora Bora. I was relaxed and enjoying the water. The natives here were kind and very welcoming.

While I was out here, I kept getting these anonymous messages to my DM telling me to watch my back. My guess is Jocelyn. I can't help it if your husband wants me and not you. I wasn't worried though.

Little does she know, New York is my territory. Yeah I know all about Frank Lucas being her great grandfather. But I was Bumpy Johnson's granddaughter. After my rape, my father and I went to New York and I was trained by the most dangerous people in the world. That's why I stay to myself and not cause problems because I could do more damage than Katrina did to New Orleans.

I got off social media for a while and just focused on some work. I was defending a 16 year old, sex trafficking victim who killed the rapist. It was crazy. We were going to trial in six months, and they wanted to give her the death penalty because of how gruesome the murder was. I wasn't gonna let that happen.

Anyways, I'm going over my case and enjoying a delicious meal, when I was interrupted.

"Hello, beautiful," I heard. I looked up and I was excited and angry at the same time.

Dominic Delgado.