Chapter 5

Jocelyn's POV

I went back to Atlanta like nothing happened. By now, Damien should be on a plane back to New York. Yeah I fucked Cash, but that was just for the hell of it. Damien already know what's up. That may be his brother, but I have ways of getting what I wanted. If I hadn't did what I did, he wouldn't be 500 thousand dollars richer right now.

As for Rose, she's finna be outta a shit load of money tryna rebuild. That's what happens when you get in my way. I make that ass come out them pockets. One thing for sure, once that bitch is out the picture, Luck won't be so lucky after all.

@jocelyn_nohernandez: you peasant hoes need to sit down somewhere you hoes can't compete with me

@_atlantafinest🍀7️⃣: baby get off here with that bs these hoes ain't worth it

@jocelyn_nohernandez: @_atlantafinest🍀7️⃣ you right baby I can't wait until hubby is home I got that good good 👅💦 waiting on you 😘😘

@_atlantafinest🍀7️⃣ I'll be home soon love

He knows what's up. It's fine time he stop fighting his feelings for me. At the end of the day, Jocelyn gets what she wants, when she want it, and however she wants it.

I was at home alone when someone knocked at my door. No one even knew I was back in Atlanta. My kids were with Luck's parents because he said while he was gone he wanted them to stay with his parents. I didn't care though. I wanted to be by myself.

I tried to look through the peephole but it was covered up. I should have known some bullshit was popping off. My stupid ass still opened the door.

Before I knew it, I was on the floor. "Surprise, bitch!" I heard Rose say. "Get this bitch up and take her to the trap."

Hakeem and Devin grabbed me and took me down to the torture room at Luck's main trap house. I knew for a fact my husband would come and save me. He just got to. He said he'll be home soon.

I had no idea how long I had been there. All I knew was if I wasn't tied up then Rose wouldn't be so bad ass.

"Untie me bitch! You got so much power because I'm tied up! You weak bitch!"

She started to laugh. "Hoe, please don't test me. You being tied up is the only thing saving your bitch ass right now."

"Trick, please! Where the hell is Luck? I want my husband right now!"

"Even with a ring, he still ain't your husband! I will always have his heart! You know damn well he don't love you. He's with you because of Zaydha and Jamison. Keep playing with me and they'll be calling me Mama."

I charged at her only to be pulled back by these fucking chains. "You jealous because I'm able to give him the one thing you can't, and that's children. It's not my fault you can't have kids."

She hit me so hard that everything went black. Oouu when I get outta here this bitch is dead! That's if she doesn't kill me first.

Seven's POV

I pulled up to the trap in New York. I was so fucking pissed off about this nigga setting fire to Rose's law firm and her house. I arranged for a private plane because I'm about to beat this nigga ass and then take him back to Atlanta.

Before I could walk in, Neal called me.

"What's up, Neal?" I answered.

"Uh, boss man," he stuttered. "Lady Seven dipped again," he finished and started laughing.

Lord this girl is gonna be the death of me. "Aight, get on a plane back to Atlanta. I'll be there tomorrow." Then I thought about it. "Have you heard from Jocelyn?"

"Nawl, I haven't," he answered.

I hung up in his face and called Jocelyn's phone.

"Hey, hubby," Rose answered.

"God dammit, Rose! Yo ass don't fucking listen! Where you got her?" This damn girl here man!

"She's in chambers right now. I'm waiting on you to bring that asshole back here to Atlanta. I wanna do to them just what they did to me. I told you, I'm sending their heads to their mothers!"

"Woman, ugh!!!" I couldn't even get mad. I knew she was gonna go for revenge. "God, woman I love you. I'll be home later."

"Of course you will," she laughed. "Have fun."

After that we hung up. I went inside headed straight to my office. I opened my door, and Cash was sitting in my seat.

"Fuck You doing in my chair, nigga?" I asked slamming my door. He jumped up and he was bleeding.

"Oh fuck! Gunz, when you get here?" he was scared.

"Do it matter, nigga? You got your own office for a reason. What the fuck happened to you?"

"Yeah I know," he started sweating. "Jocelyn shot me."

"What the fuck going on? Where the fuck Damien at?" I asked him.

"He supposed to be in the supply room."

"By the way, what did Jocelyn want?"

"She was asking about Rose," he said. He was nervous as hell.

"So you told her where to find Rose?" I asked him.

He was the only nigga I trusted here in New York. Now, I'm gonna have to train someone to come up here and handle shit for me. I called Marshall and told him to fly out to New York. He ran with us in Atlanta. I trusted him enough to work this out in our favor.

"Nigga, don't move. Trust me I got people watching. You move and I'll cut your fucking feet off."

I walked out and heading to the the supply room. I looked around until I saw his ass. I walked over and decked him dead in the face. Once he was down, blow after blow I threw at him.

"Aye, tie this bitch up in the basement." The workers quickly ran over and tied him up.

I called up my pilot Ahmad and told him I was ready to head back to Atlanta. I put him and Cash in my trunk and headed to my terminal at the airport. I'ma let Rose wear these muthafuckas out!