Chapter 7

Seven's POV

"Yeah, take them off, Dominic," Rose said. She walked out and then she came back in with two pairs of boxing gloves. "Put these on," she said giving Jocelyn a pair of boxing gloves.

"Bae, what the fuck are you doing?" I asked her. I have never seen her act this irrational before. She was beyond pissed off right now.

"Give me a run for my money," she said. "If I win, you die."

"Why are you so sure you'll win?" Jocelyn said to her.

"Jocelyn don't go there. That girl can kill you with her bare hands." I laughed.

"Take them off of me, Luck," Jocelyn said. She was getting hyped up. Only to get knocked down.

"Like I said; if I win, you die. But if you win, you leave Atlanta and never look back. At least you'll have your life, but you leave Dominic alone, and you sign over your rights. Either way, you lose. So it really doesn't matter to me."

"Bitch, don't even think about it," I told Jocelyn. I grabbed Rose and pulled her into the hallway. "What the fuck you think you're doing?"

"You and I both know I could kill that girl. But I'm giving her a chance to live because she's your wife and the mother of your children. If it wasn't for that, I would have blasted that bitch at your house."

"What's with the gloves?"

"To keep from actually knocking her head off her shoulders. I can fight her with my bare hands and kill her instantly, or I can give her a li'l cushion from the gloves. Your choice."

"You're not gonna fight her. Just let her walk away. But them other two niggas, you can fuck them up all you want. But Jocelyn you need to let her live. Like you said she's the mother of my children. You can't kill her. They need their mother. I'll take care of a new location where she won't be a problem."

As much as I couldn't stand Jocelyn, I couldn't just let Rose kill my children's mother. That just wasn't happening. If Rose can't understand that then that's on her. I love her to death but I wasn't about to hurt my children.

"Good luck, Dominic," Rose said and started to walk off.

"Where you going?" I asked her.

"As far away from you as I can get," she said. I reached for her hand. "No! Don't touch me! You don't have to worry about sending her to another location. I'm leaving. And just like before, you won't be able to find me!"

Before I could say anything, she was gone. Dammit! I let Jocelyn fuck this up once again! I just couldn't hurt my children to make Rose feel better.

I walked back inside. POW! POW! I shot Cash first. POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! I shot Damien next. Jocelyn stood there looking at me. She was afraid and trembling.

"You listen to me; and you better listen good! Just because I kept Rose from killing you, that doesn't mean that I miraculously wanna be with you. Do I love you? Yeah, but only because of Zaydha and Jamison. Other than that, you and I would have never gone back down this road.

"You need to understand, I'm not in live with you. I'm in love with Rose; always have been and always will be. She was supposed t be my wife. I got stuck with you because of the children; because I wanted them to be raised just like I was raised."

I reached into my pocket and pulled out a stack of hundreds. It was 60 thousand dollars.

"Take this. You find you somewhere to stay. Call me with the information, and I'll have the divorce papers waiting on you. Each month you'll receive 7500 dollars for the needs of my children only. If I find out you used my money for anything than my children, I'm gonna file for full custody of them."

As I was walking out, Neal was coming in. "Seven, before you go," Neal said. "I want you to hear this." He turned to Jocelyn and said, "You are the most despicable person I've ever met! I cannot believe that we have the same blood! Ma would be so disappointed in you!

"And you can stop using Pop Pop as an excuse for you doing this shit! You never even met Pop Pop! So how do you know anything about him! If I lose Rose, I'll kill you my damn self!" With that Neal left out.

If I didn't know any better I'd say that Neal was feeling Rose, but he was with Taylor. Rose was like his li'l sister. Plus, he wouldn't do me like that.

After I let Jocelyn go, I went to my parents' crib. They done got back together. I'm glad though. It was some things that drugged them to drift apart and I glad they found their way back together.

"Mama, where you at?" I called out got her.

"I'm in the kitchen, baby," she said.

I walked into my kitchen, and guess who I see?