Chapter 4

Seven's POV

"Fuck, Rose, I missed you girl," I grunted out fucking her from the back. She had the perfect arch and I was knocking the bottom out that pussy.

After lunch, I went back with her to her room. There was no way in hell after three years I was letting her get away that easy. I was in love with this girl for crying out loud. God knows if she could, she would have been the mother of all my children, and I wouldn't be stuck with Jocelyn's bitch ass.

"Nic, baby, pull out!" she cried. Yeah, a nigga was way deep in that pussy.

"Nawl, baby, take this shit," I said. I slowed my pace and was giving her those slow deep strokes. "Is that better, baby?"

"Mmhmm," she moaned. I could never get tired of that sound. "Baby, that feels so good."

"You still love me?" I asked her. I know she do. I just wanna hear her say it.

"Yaassss!" She cried out. "I never stopped loving you!"

I loved this girl so much. I started giving it to her deep and fast. "Fuck, Sev, I'm about to cum baby!"

When she called me Seven, I got so mad. I went as deep as I could and as hard as I could. I felt my dick get super wet. Within seconds after her, I nutted off in her. Damn, I wish she could get pregnant.

After we showered, Rose went to the kitchen and started dinner. Her and Jocelyn were complete opposites. Everything a wife is supposed to do, I can't even pay Jocelyn to do. Speaking of pay, she spends so much damn money! I mean my bank be calling me asking if I lost my card or something.

Now Rose, when we were together, I never ate out. She cooked breakfast, lunch, and dinner for a nigga. And money, she ain't looking for now check. Hell she paid all her bills; I just replaced the money without her knowing. I mean 50 mill, and she ain't touched it in three years. She don't want nothing from me, and that's why she deserves it all.

I was sitting down watching tv when my phone started ringing. "Hello?" I answered.

"Sev, y'all gotta come home man," Neal said into the phone.

"Jocelyn's already at home. What are you talking about?"

"What?! No no no! This can't be happening!" I heard Rose screaming from the kitchen.

I jumped up and ran in there. I forgot Neal was on the phone. "Rose, baby, what's wrong?" I asked her.

"They destroyed my firm and my house. They're gone. I gotta go."

"Boss man, you there?" Neal was screaming.

"Awl shit my bad. Yeah, I'm here."

"That's what I was tryna tell you. I got eyes in Mississippi. I've been watching out for Rose since I found her a few months back. I've known her location this whole time. Sev, Jocelyn had her firm and her crib burned down."

This bitch has gone too fucking far. I love Neal. That's my brother, but his sister; that bitch is dead. I'm gonna personally deliver her to Rose. Once Rose is done with her, she's gonna wish she had thought twice about fucking with her.

Rose's POV

When they called me and said that my house and my damn office were burned down, I was fucking livid! Everything I had were in my house. Clothes, family photos, my personal papers; everything that was important to me now gone.

Dominic and I gathered our things and headed back to Jackson. I insisted that he go back to Atlanta, but he said he wanted to see what was going on. I had a funny feeling about this. I knew it had Jocelyn's name written all over it. Baby girl, if it's war that you want, then let's get it. I'll be the last one standing.

Once the plane landed, Neal was there to pick us up. Me and Neal built a friendship when I was with Dominic. He became my brother; my protector. Even though Jocelyn is his sister, he's riding with me 100 percent.

"Where to, Lady Seven?" He asked me.

"Go to the office first," I told him. I had to see the damage.

Little does she know, she just made me richer than I was before. I had a 25 million dollar insurance policy for both my house and my law firm. Once this investigation is over, I'ma be rolling in big face hunnids.

We pulled up to the law firm, and it was completely destroyed. All that was left was the Gardens Law sticker on the window. I was beyond hurt and angry. I felt pure out rage! Once I find out who was responsible, I'm collecting bodies and delivering them to their mamas.

I started looking around. I collected anything that wasn't burned. Neal came running towards me.

"I found this watch. It look like someone left it here after the fire."

Dominic took the watch. "FUCK!" He yelled.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"I know who this watch belongs to," he said. I stood there looking at him like tell me who it is.

"Who is it, nigga?" I asked him.

"Damien," he said.

"Cash's brother, Damien?" Neal asked.

"Yeah," Dominic said.

"You care to explain?" I said.

"Cash used to work for Mr. Frank. When he died, Mr. Rayford took over. After he died, I took over. Cash is running New York for me. Damien however wanted to reign." He was angry. He turned to Neal, "Take her back to the house. Collect anything that could be saved. Go to the hotel, and wait for further instructions."

After he left, I told Neal, "You're my brother and I love you, but your sister will pay for this."

With that being said, Dominic should've known I wasn't gonna listen to him. I did go to the house to salvage anything that I could, but I got on the first thing smoking to Atlanta. It's time to end this shit.