Chapter 19

Marshall's POV

After Lady Seven left, I stayed busy with the trap. I couldn't stop thinking about our kiss. If it wasn't for Seven, I would have her, but I knew she would never go against him.

She's been gone for about two months now. Seven moved Stacy down to Atlanta with him. Every now and then, instead of him coming up here, I go out there. Both Atlanta and New York were doing very good product wise.

I let my right hand, Bonez, run New York for about two weeks. I had to go check in with Lady to make sure she was okay. I waited for a weekend where the kids would be with Seven. He had Neal fly to where Lady was to get the kids. He still didn't know where she was, but I'm sure he'll find out soon.

The day after they left, I flew to Barbados. I was so excited to see Lady again. I made it my mission that during this trip, I was gonna blow her back out. I'm not gonna take advantage of her, but I'm damn gone try my best.

I pulled up at her house after that long as flight. I hate being crowded; that's why I bought the two seats around me. I needed to be comfortable. I really hate people; no cap.

Once I knocked on the door, it took her like two minutes to open it. But it wasn't her. It was her friend Lisa.

"Well, hello, handsome," she smiled. I can't lie she was fine, but not as fine as Lady was.

"Wussup, where Lady at?" I asked her.

"Oh, you must be the one she was talking about? Come on in," she stated stepping to the side to let me in. "She's in the kitchen."

I made my way to the kitchen thinking the hoe was dumb and thirsty as fuck. I hope Lady wasn't thinking about hooking me up with this bitch.

"Wussup, Lady," I said catching her attention.

"Hey, Marshall," she said walking over to me. She reached out for me and I pulled her into my embrace. "I'm glad you're here."

"Me too. So you been talking about me, huh?"

She started laughing. "Nothing like that. I was just telling Lisa that I had a friend coming to visit me; that's all."

"Man, your friend looking at me like she wanna suck me through a straw."

Lady started laughing. "Aye, her mouth game is pretty good though."

I cocked my head to the side. "How the hell would you know?" She looked off and laughed. "Hell nawl! For real?"

"Yeah, it was a long time ago though," she said. "Come on let me show you to your room."

I followed her upstairs to her guest bedroom. It was decorated real nice. Turquoise and brown was calm and relaxing. I threw my bag on the floor by the door and grabbed her by her waist. I lifted her head up and attacked her beautiful, thick lips. She didn't pull back.

"Do you think Lisa is pretty?" she asked. She completely caught me off guard.

"What are you tryna do?" I asked her.

"I want you both," she said.

"Really, Lady? I'm not tryna go there with you. I just want you and you only."

"But I want you and her," she pouted.

"That's not happening, Lady," I said sternly. And in that moment, I was turned off. If I wanted a hoe, I could have stayed in New York for that shit.

"Ugh, whatever," she said. She rolled her eyes and walked out.

What I wasn't gone do was fall for her bullshit. She didn't want this threesome no more than I did. She just didn't wanna feel guilty about what she was doing. So fucking Lisa was just another excuse. While I was unpacking, I heard a knock at the door. I figured it was Lady so I ran to open it, but it was Lisa instead.

"What did you do to her?" she asked angrily.

"What are you talking about? I didn't do anything."

"Then why did Rose just leave here crying?" she yelled.

"Lisa, I don't know, but I promise you I didn't do anything. She wanted to have a threesome with you, but I wasn't for it. So I told her no."

"Dammit," she said. "Something is going on with her. I think this shit with Dominic is really getting to her. I'm so worried about her."

"What you mean by that?"

"Every now and then, she goes off on this sexual conquest. You know the reason why she has me here is because we used to fuck a long time ago. True enough she's by best friend, but since some shit popped off between us, she hasn't been the same. I'll wake up every other night to her climbing in bed with me and she started grinding on me. Dominic got her mind gone. She just wanna be loved, and she only wants it from Dominic."

"Man, it's gonna take a serious tragedy to get that nigga to change," I told her.

I was in disbelief. How could someone so amazing go through the things she's gone through. I should kick Seven's ass for what he's done to her. I never thought Lady was suffering this bad. She doesn't show it at all. It's so damn fucked up.

I chilled in my room waiting for Lady to come back. I ended up falling asleep, and when I woke up, she still wasn't back. I went to the kitchen to find Lisa standing at the counter.

"Have you heard from Lady?" I asked her.

"I was about to ask you the same thing," she said.

"Did you call her?"

"No, I was just about to call her now," Lisa said and pulled out her phone.

"Okay, put it on speaker."

She dialed Lady's number, and it rung three times before a man answered.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Who the fuck is this?" I asked.

"My name is Dr. Kelvin Roberts. The owner of this phone was brought in about forty five minutes ago. She's in surgery right now, but you better call your family and get down here quick. It doesn't look too good."

I ran to get my phone. I had to call Seven. I could her Lisa crying downstairs. I ran to be by her side. I wanted to cry, but I had to be strong for her. When I said it would take a major tragedy, this wasn't what I had in mind!