Chapter 12

Neal's POV

I been knowing Seven since I was like 13 years old. All of us go way back. He was like a brother to me though. Me being the only boy, it felt good to have someone to look up to. He gave me my first job and we been straight ever since.

When he introduced us to Rose, man a nigga slick fell in love. I couldn't say shit though. That was his girl, and I never go against the brotherhood. But man was she fine. I got close to Rose for two reason: the first being that she was Seven's girl and I felt the need to protect her, and two because I wanted to be so much more than just her friend. I wanted to gain her trust. Not so I could take advantage of her, but to show her that I could do her better than Seven can.

Now don't get me wrong, Seven most definitely love her, and he'll do anything for her, but the fact that she can't have kids ain't sitting to well with him. He knows it's not her fault, but he's definitely holding that against her.

Since my sister turned her rights over to Rose, she's been running none stop for those kids. Homeschooling Zaydha; taking her to dance and piano practice. Then she's always home with Jamison. She really just need a break so she could feel like a woman again. She's 24 years old raising another woman's children, and got a shit-for-brain ass nigga that don't appreciate her. Tonight, I'm gonna show her what it feels like to be a woman.

After I showered and got dressed, I went looking for Rose. It was pushing 7:30, and if we were to get there on time, we had to leave soon. I went to her room, and I heard her singing. I slightly opened her door, and she was dancing to F**kin With Me by Tank. She had a nice body on her. She was standing in a black panty and bra set.

Lord, I knew it was wrong, but I just couldn't take my eyes away from her. My dick was hard as fuck.

I walked in the room just like I would any other time. "Ro, we gotta go, baby girl," I said.

"Okay, I just need to slip on my clothes," she said smiling. Her dimples were on display. The sexiest thing I had ever seen.

"Do you gotta do your makeup?" I asked her.

"No, I'm not wearing makeup. Should I put some on?"

"No, love. You look good just the way you are."

"Okay, now turn around so I can put on my clothes."

"Why? I've already seen your body," I laughed. "I'll be downstairs. Hurry up."

She laughed and playfully rolled her eyes. I had to get outta there because I wanted to bend her ass over that dresser and fuck the shit outta her.

While I was waiting on her, my phone rung. It was Taylor. I missed shawty like real talk, but she was the one that wanted to break up. She could have easily moved out here with me and we would have been happy. Hell she wasn't working. I was paying all our bills. Now, she'll call asking for help paying bills. I tell her no because if she was with me then she wouldn't have to worry about that.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, baby," she said. She puts on this sweet innocent tone whenever she wanted something. "What you doing?"

"Me and Rose finna go out. What's up?"

"Rose?"

"Yeah," I said. I was getting annoyed. "What you want, Tay?"

"I need help," she cried. "The bills are getting behind."

"How is that, Taylor? I was nice to offer you $1500 a month. That's more than enough for your bills and to eat, but you didn't want that. So I'm not finna send you any money."

"Killa, you ready?" I heard Rose ask. I turned to look her direction and she was wearing a red crop to with QUEEN in white letters. Then she had on some white skinny jeans and red heels. I mean this girl exemplified power and grace.

"Taylor, the answer is no. I gotta go." Before she could say anything else, I hung up on her. I turned to Rose. "You driving, right?" I asked laughing.

"Sure, as long as it's my pink Barbie car," she said smirking. She knew damn well I wasn't riding in that pussy ass car.

"Nigga, please," I said. "You know damn well I'm not finna ride in that pussy ass car."

"Well, you're driving then," she laughed.

"Whatever, come on," I said. I didn't mind driving though. I would do anything for her.

During our drive, we talked a li'l bit. She kinda took me by surprise though. I never thought in a million years she would say what she said to me.

"I wanna make love to you, Killa," she said. I swerved a little to the next lane, and she started to laugh.

"You don't mean that, Rose. You're just saying that because Seven is out there doing his thang."

"He's been out here six months, and he's got two girls already. They be spending the night with him and everything. Zaydha told me."

I pulled up outside the movie theater. Before we got out she turned my face towards her. "I just wanna feel loved and wanted. I'm not asking for a relationship. Just show me what it feels like when a man truly loves a woman."

Before I knew it, I leaned in and kissed her. Before I could pull away, she pulled me closer to her and deepened our kiss. Lord, I'm in for a long ride.