Chapter 25

Rose's POV

Lord was I happy to be outta that damn hospital. Now knowing who was behind it all, I was ready for war. Daddy begged me to come back to the States, and I would do anything for my daddy. He said he would look for me a house once he got back home.

Hakeem and Dominic stayed here; while everyone else went back home. They found Stacy and Jocelyn, and they took them back to Atlanta, but not before Hakeem beat the hell outta both of them. I mean he really went in.

He stayed out here to help us pack up this house. I swear this is the last time I'm moving. I couldn't stand packing and unpacking just to be packing again a month or two.

Dominic was God knows where. Although he has been very attentive since I got out the hospital a month ago, he still wasn't giving me his all. I wasn't going to worry though. He better prove himself real talk or I'm leaving...again.

"Hey, baby girl," Hakeem said walking in.

"Hey, Keemie," I said. I jumped up into his arm like a kid running to their dad. I was close to all the guys, but Hakeem and Neal were like my all time favorites.

"Where that man of yours?" he asked.

"The hell if I know. You know how he is."

"Well I got the boxes shipped off today," he said. "That's where I'm coming from. I'm tired as fuck."

"Have a seat," I told him. "I'll fix you something to eat."

I ran into the kitchen, fixed us some chicken fried rice, and we just chilled the rest of the day until Dominic got back. My head was resting on Hakeem's lap when we heard Dominic come through the door.

"Wussup, family," Dominic said. We turned and noticed he had a bag with some food in it. It smelled like BBQ.

"Wussup, bruh," Hakeem said walking over to dap him up.

"Hey, bae," I said still watching tv.

"Baby, i got you some bbq ribs with baked beans, macaroni and cheese, and corn bread. You want it now or later?" he asked.

"Thanks, baby, but I'll get it later," I responded. I got up and walked over to him. "How was your day?" I asked him.

He pulled me into his embrace. His backs was facing Hakeem and I looked at him. Hakeem mouthed the words I wanna fuck you tonight. And I couldn't do anything but smiled at him.

"My day was wonderful, baby," Dominic said. "I got good reports from Devin and from Ghost. In three days baby, we'll be back home."

"That's great," I said, but I was really talking to Hakeem who could read between the lines.

My doctor called to another doctor in Atlanta and set me up with my physical therapy. Although everything was going okay so far, he just wanna make sure that it stays that way.

Anyways, after Dominic fell asleep, I went down to the living room and watched tv. My mind was all over the place. I was thinking about the kids. I was thinking about what they were doing to Jocelyn and Stacy. And I was definitely thinking about what Hakeem said today.

I'm sure y'all think badly of me, but the things I have been through with these guys. In all honesty, if I was to really be with one of these guys, it would be Hakeem. He was there when I went through my lowest with Dominic. When I needed anything he was the first to call. But knowing that outta all these guys, Dominic trusted Hakeem with his life. If he ever found out about us, he'll kill Hakeem for sure. I couldn't let that happen.