Chapter 17

Seven's POV

I couldn't believe Rose shot me, but then again I could. I'm slowly destroying her. I don't deserve her, but I refuse to let her be with anybody else.

"Gunz, are you okay?" Stacy asked me.

"Yeah baby I'm good."

Stacy, just like Jocelyn, wasn't just some random chick. I had Jocelyn in Atlanta, And Stacy was in New York. They never met each other and didn't even know about each other. I never wanted to bring Rose into the mix, but she just can't seem to break herself away and know her place.

How fucking stupid do I sound? This girl has done so much for me. I couldn't deny the fact that I have love for her, but I'm no good for her. All I do is fuck her over and hurt her.

"Come on let's go to the house. I'll treat that wound a li'l better," Stacy said.

"I can't baby. I gotta get back to Miami before she takes my kids from me."

"She's not their mother. She can't take your children, Gunz."

"Legally, she is their mother, and she has all rights to take them from me. I can't let that happen. I gotta go make this right. I love you, Stace, but Rose and my children are everything to me."

"If that was true, then you wouldn't be fucking me and I wouldn't be carrying your child."

"What? Are you serious?"

"Yes, I'm thirteen weeks. I went to the doctor yesterday."

Dammit, that's the end of me and Rose. She's definitely gonna leave me now. "You know I'm gonna be there for my child, but we can't be together, Stacy. Rose isn't gonna go for that."

"Why does she matter?" Stacy cried. "What about us? We should matter to you."

"Y'all do matter to me, Stacy, but Rose is the love of my life. I can't leave her alone. I love that girl too much. I gotta go. I'll be back once I settle things with Rose."

I kissed her and then left. I called Neal on my way to the airport. "Hello?" he answered.

"Neal, has Rose left yet?" I asked him.

"No, she's still packing up now. What did you do? She said she's taking the kids."

"Fuck, she found out me and Stacy," I told him. "Stall her for as long as you can. I'm on my way home now."

"You so damn stupid and careless fool! I'll try to keep her here, but you better hurry up and make this right. I'm not losing her because of your stupid ass!" Then he hung up.

I was slipping bad. I can't lose this girl. I was on the plane sweating bullets and panicking. If she leaves, I'll never see her or my children again. I couldn't let that happen.

Rose's POV

"Baby, just wait," Neal said to me.

The kids were with Lisa. On my way back to Miami I called her from the airport and told her to go to my condo, get the kids, and go back to Atlanta for now. Once I got the place packed up, I would come back and get them.

"Neal, please. I gotta go. I'm so sick of this shit. I give and give and give and give! And for what? He fucking cheats on me in the same building I'm in! I'm downstairs waiting for him and he's in the office fucking that bitch! And then have the fucking audacity to say I'm overreacting! He better be glad I didn't fucking kill him!"

He grabbed me from behind and held me right. "Ro, please don't go. Baby, we can work something out. I promise."

"Neal, no!" I cried. "I'm so tired of this!"

He reached inside my pants and tickled my pearl. "Mmmm," I moaned. "Don't do this, Neal. We can't do this."

He started to nibble on my earlobe. "I can't fight it anymore, Rose." He stuck a finger inside of me, and I got so weak in the knees. "Let me please you at least one time before you go."

He picked me up and carried me over to my bed. He took off my clothes and he started planting kisses all over my body. He kissed his way down to my sweet valley. The moment his tongue touched my clit, my body sung for the Heaven's above. It was so wrong, but why did it feel so right? I came within minutes.

I watched as he undressed himself and he climbed on top of me. I was so wet. I mean wetter than the ocean. He slid in with such ease. It was weird, but in a good way. It was something different.

It took my body a minute to adjust to his size. "Fuck," I moaned out.

"Are you okay?" Neal asked me.

"Yes, it feels so good," I said.

He moved inside of me slow and deep. It was like he was making love to my soul. "Shid no wonder he don't wanna let you go," Neal said into my ear. "Yo pussy is good as fuck."

Deeper and deeper he stroked until I felt him get bigger. He went faster and faster. "Don't stop, baby! I'm finna cum!"

He grabbed my legs and put them over his shoulder. My back arched off the bed as he gripped my hips and pounded the hell outta my pussy. Lord he had my body doing things I never thought it could. I felt a geyser gushing from my body.

"I see Daddy made that pussy squirt," he said smiling. "What else can Daddy make that pussy do?"

He turned me over onto my knees. He rammed himself into me from the back. He slapped my ass hard and my pussy started dripping.

"Oh, so that pussy gets wetter," he talked dirty to me. He grabbed me in a choke hold and he fucked the life outta me.

"Fuck, Neal. I'm finna cum, baby!"

"Hold that shit," he said. "I'm still enjoying this pussy." He pounded and pounded some more.

"I can't hold it no more, Neal," I cried.

"Let it go, baby," he grunted out, and I came all over his dick. Then I felt some warm liquid flow through my insides. "Now, let's get cleaned up so we can finish packing you up."

After about two hours, I was packed and headed back to Atlanta. Neal stayed back in Miami waiting for Dominic to get back home. I was taking the kids, and we were moving to Barbados. I told Neal and Marshall were I was going. Lisa was moving with me. Goodbye Dominic, and hello new life!