"The last thing I want is for him to wake up." Bobby said.

"Well, we need to make sure he's alive." Ruth said, "I'm not going down for murder."

"You were the one who beat him to a pulp with the pot." Bobby said.

"It was self defense." Ruth said nervously. Bobby nodded, turning to face Ruth.

"Yes, it was. So don't worry, you're going to be just fine. We need to find the keys. So let's just focus on that." Bobby said, making Ruth nod.

"Okay, I'll search the room." She said, running off into the hall. Bobby glanced at the door- Michael had installed a padlock on the inside, a reminder that they were his and couldn't get away without his help.

She turned back to Michael, who was now face up and was covered in blood. Ruth had really done a number on it.  She hated thinking that Ruth had to defend herself so much.  She would make sure that Ruth didn't have to deal with anything like this in the future.

"They're not in the room." Ruth said, appearing again before shuffling around in the kitchen.

"They're probably in his pockets." Bobby said. Ruth walked back out, looking at Bobby and then at Michael. They were both quiet for several seconds.

"Okay, I'll check." Ruth said and Bobby shook her head.

"No, I will. You grab the pot...just in case he wakes up." Bobby said, prompting Ruth to move quickly.

A few minutes later, Ruth was standing above Michael's head, holding the pot up in the air and staring down at him. Bobby was kneeling down about a foot away, taking deep breaths as she inched closer. 

"Okay, go ahead. I promise if he so much as twitches I'll get him." Ruth said, almost disturbing Bobby with how excited she was. 

"Okay." Bobby said, more to herself than to Ruth. "Okay... Okay."

Ruth watched as Bobby leaned over, hands trembling towards Michael. 

"Okay. Okay." Bobby repeated, reaching towards his pocket. "Okay. Okay."

"For god's sake, Bobby. He's not Michael fucking Myers. If he wakes up, I have the pot. Now... LOOK." Ruth said. 

"Fine." Bobby said, shaking her head and reaching into his pocket.  

"Find them?" Ruth asked. 

"No." Bobby said, quickly moving to the next pocket. 

"Anything?" Ruth asked.

"Here..." Bobby said, standing with the keys in her hand.  "Yes!"

"Yes." Ruth said, laughing as she jumped up and let go of the pot. 

"Oh shit." Bobby said, startled as the pot hit Michael. 

"Fuck." Ruth said, quickly picking up the pot. 

"We should probably be more careful about that." Bobby said after a few more silent seconds. 

"Yeah." Ruth nodded in agreement. "Come on, let's get out of here." 

"Okay." Bobby replied, moving towards the door and removing the padlock with a click. 

"OH thank god." Ruth said as Bobby removed the lock. She reached over excitedly to open the door, walking out into the hall. "Bobby, come on."

But Bobby turned back, looking at Michael. 

"Bobby!" Ruth said, wondering what she was staring at.