"Oh... my..." Ruth said in between chuckles, noting how terrified Bobby looked.

"What..." Bobby began, staring at Ruth.

"I can't believe you fell for it." Ruth said, bursting out into full laughter. Bobby frowned.

"That's not funny!' Bobby said, shaking her head and beginning to walk away.

"Oh come on, Bobby. Just laugh. it was a joke." Ruth said, catching up with her easily.

"It wasn't funny." Bobby said.

"It was hilarious." Ruth said, "You should have seen your face."

"Stop it." Bobby said, opening her bag and searching for the key card.

"Hey... what's that?" Ruth said.

"I asked you to stop it." Bobby said. "Quit joking, it's not funny."

"No, actually... I think someone else had the same idea." Ruth said, tapping her shoulder. Bobby turn as Ruth pointed.

"Huh." Bobby muttered, wondering who else would be here this early. "I guess someone else did. But we've been so busy that I guess I'm not really surprised."

"It's so weird though, why are they just there?" Ruth asked.

The car was stalled across the parking lot, it's lights were on and so neither girl could see who was sitting in the front seat. They stared for a bit, confused, and then noticed that the car began to move very, very slowly.

"Ummm, Bobby... can we go inside now?" Ruth asked without turning away.

"Yeah." Bobby said, looking back into her bag to search for her key card. They'd just issued her a new one since her old one was missing. She rummaged about, searching- thinking she had been dumb not to put it on her key ring yet.

"Bobby..." Ruth said. Bobby continued to look, sticking her hand in deep and eventually feeling it tucked into one of the pockets.

"Got it." She said, pulling it out of the purse. She touched it to the lock and it flashed green but as she opened the door, she heard the scream and she fell back.

"Ruth!" Bobby screamed, realizing the car was parked right next to them. In fact, it had come so close that Ruth had jumped back, afraid it might him them and had knocked Bobby over in the process. Still, no one got out of the car.

Ruth looked at Bobby as she stared at the car. They were in shock, this car had almost hit them.

"Are you okay?" Bobby asked, sitting up.

"Yeah, you?" Ruth asked. Bobby nodded.

"I wonder if they're hurt." Ruth continued. "Maybe they had a seizure."

"Maybe." Bobby said, reaching out to grab the key card. "here."

Ruth slowly crept towards her.

"We'll go inside and call 911." Bobby said.

"Okay." Ruth said, standing.  "Should we check if whoever is in there is okay?"

"After we call." Bobby said, "I'll come and check."

Ruth walked past the car, slowing a bit as she did.

"Come on." Bobby said as she stood but the car door suddenly swung open full force, hitting Ruth hard and knocking her to the ground.

"Oh my god." Bobby said, moving forward to check on her. "Ruth."

Ruth lay face down and groaned but the two didn't have time to recover as something hit Ruth's back hard, knocking her unconscious.