♡15♡

"why are you acting this way?!" yelled daniel holding amelia by her shoulders. the two year old went to his room and spilled aurora's stuff everywhere. her mother had already some white onesies for the baby, but- the toddler drew over them, ripped them and cutted them with scisors. she was now a sobbing mess, the way that daniel was yelling at her made her panick, thinking he was going to hurt her. dani kept shaking her as aurora cleaned the mess the toddler had made.

"s- stop!" yelled the toddler pushing daniel's arms away, "you scawing me" she harshly wiped her tears away and with tiny steps she tried to leave her room. his face softened at the toddler crying for dear life, shaking. he gently pulled her in his arms, "im sorry" he whispered holding her closely, running his hand thru her blonde hair. as she kept sobbing, amelia tried to hit him trying to go away, "let go! let go" she said sobbing holding on his shirt. "bub i didnt mean it" she nodded, "yea you did!" he got up, still holding the two year old. "you never mean watchu say!" he kept looking at her with a soft gaze, "you huwrt me a- and you never lisen me!" daniel tried to say something but amelia kept talking, "you always ignowe me an- an ion wike IT" she finally escaped from his grasp and ran to her room, slaming the door.

she was taking quick and small breathes, "im okay, im okay" she kept saying over and over, shakily trying to lock the door. amelia sat in a corner of her room breathing in and out, not knowing what a panick attack was. she sat there shaking for a while until the others came home. her vision was blurry, her hands and legs were shaking, she was digging her small nails into her skin, drawing blood... she was a mess but daniel let her do her  "toddler tantrum" after she went away, she wasnt aware that the others were downstairs already fooling around. she felt like passing out, but she didnt dare too since she was too scared, her throat felt dry and sore, small coughs leaving her mouth, she felt someone go in front of her. the two year old looked up from her knees and held her arms out to who ever was in front of her. "deep breaths bub, deep breaths" said gabbie holding her tightly, taking amelia's hands to hers. she quickly went to the bathroom and sat amelia on the counter, lia shakily drank a cup of water, calming her a little bit before gabbie stopped the blood from her hands. "what happened bub?" amelia looked up with teary eyes making her look vunerable. "daddy, he was yellin at mwe and i- i didnt wike it bc it was scawy and- and he was holdin me" she said the last part pointing to her shoulders. "he- he scared mwe". gabbie nodded before picking up amelia again, going downstairs and leaving her with kay. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU" everyone went quiet and watched gabbie yelling at daniel. "SHE'S A BABY, SHE'S BEEN THRU SHIT AND WE LEAVE FOR LESS THAN AN HOUR AND YOU HURT HER?" Aurora tried to go infront of daniel, trying to stick up for him. "YOU STAY AWAY, IF YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT AMELIA WHY WONT YOU JUST GO TO HER SIDE. I DONT KNOW WHY THE HELL YOU SAY YOU'RE HER MOM IF YOU DONT GIVE A SINGLE FUCK ABOUT HER" aurora looked down and then at daniel who was looking at amelia with a soft gaze. the two year old was holding christina tightly, hiding her face into tina's neck. daniel looked up to gabbie to say something but she shut him up. "i dont wanna hear your bullshit" he looked down again, feeling embarrased and guilty. the rest looked at amelia again and continued doing whatever they were doing before. gabbie ran upstairs with lavender while corbyn and christina were still holding amelia.

gabbie came back downstairs with her suitcase because she was going to her parents house for a while, she also took some of lavender's stuff... and amelia stuff. "come on bub" she held amelia's tiny hand and led her to the door. amelia said bye to christina and corbyn by waving to them. "you can't take her, she's my daughter!" said daniel holding his two year old daughter's hand softly. "yes i can, it's only for a while daniel, beside it's for her not for you" gabbie passed lavender to jack who, put her in her car seat. "no! she's fine!" said aurora behind daniel. gabbie sent her a glare. "no! if you both say she's your daughter then act like real parents! it hurts me seeing amelia crying every single day because you two can't do your job of being good parents!" she quickly grabbed amelia in her arms in a protective way and leaved. jack strapped her in her car seat and patted her head lightly before going back to the house. (jack and gabbie arent together but they are still friends in this). gabbie went to the airport and meeted up with her friend Andre. "aw who's this" amelia smiled cheekily and hid behind gabbie. "that's amelia, daniel's daughter" he nodded and held his hand out to her. amelia took his hand and walked with them and borded the plane who actually was going to california...
they went to andre's house and leaved their stuff there and then went to the beach. now that gabbie had to take care of amelia too she took a stroller with two seats.
"ice cream?" amelia said quietly pointing at an ice cream stand. gabbie and andre nodded and got her a vanilla ice cream, and another vanilla ice cream for lav...

on the other side, daniel was laying in his bed with one of amelia's stuffed bear, crying a bit. he felt guilty and wished he didnt hurt her....

it took me a while to write this chapter im very sorry, i tried my best so sorry if it isnt really good.... well i hope you enjoyed it.