(c h a p t e r ♡ s i x)

Amelia is on the picture on top, but with a bit longer hair with small curls at the end and eyes like in the picture of the book.

3rd person's view.

Daniel woke up to aurora next to his side, and his daughter still holding into him.
He kissed his girlfriend's head before getting up, amelia still in his arms. He went to the kitchen where, jonah and tate were talking. "Aweeee" squealed jonah swooping her from his bandmate's arms. "Can you wake her while i get ready?" Tate nodded while getting amelia's hair out of her face.

Lia opened her eyes groggily and went back to sleep. "Baby wake up" said jonah shaking her slightly. She opened her eyes and looked lost for a moment before laying her head back on her uncle's shoulder and yawning. He sat the two year old on the kitchen counter and gave her the cutted strawberries tate had cut. "Done?" She asked, the toddler nodded and stood up but quickly got picked up by tate.
Tate and jonah bringed her to the bathroom and ran a bath. They took of her pjs and sat her in the bubble bath. She played for a while until jonah rinsed her hair with water. He accidentally put shampoo in her eyes, "it huwrts!" She cried trying to remove the shampoo with her hands but making her eyes burn more.
Tate threw water at her, trying to get it to her eyes but made her fall down in the water. She felt someone sit her while pulling her arm. They weren't ready to have kids, at all. While amelia panicked, jonah tried to calm her down while being able to take out the shampoo out of her eyes once and for all. Aurora came running in by hearing the tate and jonah yelling at each other, "GET A TOWEL" tate screeched seeing amelia shiver in the bath, "I CANT IM WATCHING HER, OR ELSE SHE'LL DROWN" tate made weird sounds before awnsering back, "SHE'S FREEZING JONAH TAKE HER OUT." he rolled his eyes and took amelia out making her stand on the bathroom mat while she held her arms together and shivered. Tate ran out almost making aurora fall and got a towel, she wrapped amelia in it like a burrito and held her for a while to get her warm. Daniel's girlfriend laughed at them seeing the state they were in. "Look at you two" she laughed while pointing at the mirror, they had messy hair and they were covered in bubbles. "I'll take her, go change"
Amelia felt herself getting picked up, she realized it wasn't jonah or tate and that it was aurora. She pouted but didn't make a big deal of it. It wasn't a great time to make an excuse and cry, she thought.

Aurora dressed her into a plain jean overall with a white shirt making her look adorable. She put her hair into two small low pigtails and took her downstairs.
"Mama kristin wook!" She yelled jumping up and down and going to jack's mom.
Isla was sitting next to her watching a movie with reese, ryan, svea and rachel. The others were outside fooling around. Kristin beamed at her and made her jump in her arms, since she was small and not heavy everyone could pick her, even reese.
Everyone's parents were staying for a few months maybe till a week after new year. The kids were all home schooled so they could be were they wanted.
"What!" She asked in a baby voice. Amelia opened her eyes widely and said, "uncle jonah put shwampoo in my ewes" she pointed to the red in her eyes. Jonah's Mother made a serious face before chuckling shaking her head. She was ok until jonah came downstairs dressed differently. "JoNAH!" he flinched and turned to his mom awkwardly. "Yes?" "You put shampoo in the baby's EYES!?" he looked down awkwardly again, "no?" He felt his mom give him a small tap on his head. "Dont do that again!", "ok ok" he put his hands up in surrender and plopped next to svea. 
"There you are!" Said daniel seeing his daughter all dressed. "Were going grocery shoping with  aurora okay?" She nodded and made grabby hands to him.
With help of him, she put her mini vans and ran to the car. "BUB WAIT!" yelled aurora running after her, amelia tripped over air and fell. For the second time today she was hurt, she sat up but didn't cry. She wimpered and got up, tears stinging her eyes but she held them back and daniel was now bending at her height. "Awe baby" he cooed while picking her up and making her jump slightly up and down in his arms.

At the stores he sat her in a cart making her look down and then up. "What do we need?" Asked aurora pushing the cart while daniel looked at the list. He listed thing before they went in the dairy section. "We need milk, yogourt for this cookie, cheese and butter" he said refering to amelia who was looking everywhere.
"You tired baby?" She nodded and layed her head on where you pushed the cart.
Daniel took her in his arms and she fells asleep quickly.
"Should we tell her?" Asked daniel to his girlfriend, aurora shrugged biting her cheek nervously at the thought of telling amelia...