♡ twelve♡

No one's POV.

Amelia woke up early, sitting up. She saw aurora next to her and decided to wake her up. "Mama, wakey wakey" she whispered. She now felt more comfortable with her. By the week that passed Amelia saw her more like her mother. Aurora took care of her instead of the girls since they were busy.  She groaned and sat up. "Hey love"  Amelia smiled a bit and clinged to her like a koala. They went downstairs where everyone was eating the breakfast, the boy's mothers had done. "GOOD MORNING" yelled Christina to them, mouth full of bacon. "Good morning!" said Aurora. She sat Amelia on a chair right next to Samuel. "Hey bub" he kissed her head and continued eating. She ate what her mom had gotten her. She had cutted fruit and two pancakes. "Soo... What do we do today?" Asked Gabbie, giving yogurt to lavender. (Lmao when I think about it, babies can start to eat dairy at one years old) "how bout we go too...uh the aquarium?" Proposed keri, sitting next to Christina. They all agreed and got ready.

"Look sharks!" Yelled Christina, running to them and putting her face on the glass. "You're so childish" laughed Tatum taking a picture of her. They ran around, snapping pictures here and there before they had to go home.
"DINNER IS READY" yelled Reese from the stairs. She soon heard foot steps running downstairs. "So what do we do tomorrow?" Asked Kay taking a bit of pasta. "Well I have to go home" said Aurora making all the girls whine. "WhyYy" Gabbie made a dramatic fall on the table. "Well you see I also have a house... And my mom too" the girls all looked at each other before nodding. "So we thought and how bout you move in with us! I mean now its the boys and our house since its a different one" said Tate looking enthusiastically at her. "I don't know, I don't want to be a burden" they all scoffed. "Psh  we already talked to the boys and they proposed that idea." Aurora nodded then smiled a bit "sure" everyone cheered, "we can go get your stuff tomorrow, we can have a girls night out!" Yelled gabbie, scaring lavender a bit.
After dinner, Anna, Ashley, Sydney, Ava, Christina, Tate, Kay, Gabbie and Aurora ran upstairs and changed into sweat pants and an oversized shirt. Amelia following behind, Tatum helped her change into tiny sweats and put one of her shirts on her making it look like a dress.
They made a live, watched movies, put on face masks and ate junk food until they all fell asleep randomly in the room...

"We need to decorate the house" said kay, plopping on the couch. "Shouldn't we wait the boys, I mean I'm sure they're gonna be home soon"  Kay slightly rolled her eyes, "but they could put the decorations outside!" Tate finally agreed and soon enough everyone was taking Christmas decorations from boxes.

It was lunch time, the house was very decorated but it looked nice, they were all eating lunch until Christina made a pitched scream.  "what's wrong?!" Asked Anna almost falling from her seat. "Corbyn said he and the boys might come home today!" Amelia smiled a bit and layed her head back down on the table. "Daddy go home today?" She asked in a small voice. Lainey smiled and nodded. Soon enough darkness took over her and she fell asleep in her chair...

This is short I'm sorry.