°13°

No one's POV

Amelia felt weight into her arm, she was under a blanket and we could hardly see her.... "AH!" she heard, making her wake up in a jump. "Uncle Zach!" She yelled jumping into his arms tiredly. He twirled her around, making her giggle. "I missed you" he cooed and said, " i missed you too" .
"Move away!" They heard someone yell. "Daddy!" She smiled, jumping in his arms. "I missed you, mama did too!" He smiled, knowing that Amelia finally saw Aurora like her real mom. "She did??" He asked with a foolish smile on his face, Amelia nodded happily and wrapped her tiny arms around his neck. "WHERE'S MY BEAN?!" Amelia looked up and jumped in corbyn's arms. "Uncle bean!" He gave her a tight hug before Jonah and Jack pushed him away.

*

It was Christmas's Eve, everyone was running in the house trying to get everything ready. Myta was washing the dishes, we almost thought she was breaking the plates by the way she washed them. Every kid was fooling around the house, having their mother scolding at them. "Santa's coming tonight" yelled Reese at the top of her lungs. A scared Amelia running away from her, hiding behind corbyn, "she scary" she said in a tiny voice, making corbyn chuckle. "She is" he kissed her cheek and then Aurora picked her up and ran upstairs. "How bout this?" Aurora showed her daughter a red dress, "no.. Mm... I think the bue one" said the two year old pointing a blue dress, aurora nodded and putted it on. "Now for you" she picked her daughter up and held her by the hip. "Mm... How do you feel about this dress?" Aurora showed her a green dress with black stuff at the bottom. She nodded and put it on. They were invited at a party, Logan held at his house. They would be coming home later at night, watching a Christmas movie before going to bed and wait for 'Santa'. Sitting on the bathroom sink, aurora brushed Amelia's hair. "Hello" daniel said entering the bathroom, he gave a peck to Aurora making his daughter cover her eyes. "Eww" dani gasped and kissed Aurora again making Amelia do the same thing. "Silly girl" he kissed her cheek and started brushing her hair like aurora told him too, while she did her makeup. "How do I do her hair?" Whispered Daniel to his girlfriend. "Um... In two low ponytails?" He nodded and quickly did her hair. "You look so cute" he squished her and gave her a quick peck.

"Everyone ready?!" Asked Keri checking everyone just in case. "Alright let's go!" Arriving to Logan's house there was his family and his friend's families. "Little seavey!" He squeaked grabbing Amelia out of Daniel's arm, he twirled her around before hugging her in a protective way. "Well hello to you too" said Jonah, "hello" mumbled Logan, making everyone scoff jokingly, "muh boiiiiis" he gave them all hugs before turning to the boy's girlfriends. "And girls too", hugging them too, the kids ran into where Logan's family was since they knew them and played games. They had games for the kids, even had a karaoke. A feast, games for the older ones and a Christmas movie, of course it was the Grinch. "He's gonna come and eat you!" Said Logan grabbing Amelia's tiny toes jokingly. She giggled and nuzzled to him. "Pff she doesn't love us no more" said aurora putting her hand over her heart. Daniel pouted And hugged Aurora turning away. Amelia pouted and put her arms out so her dad could grab her. He stared at her and turned away, still hugging his girlfriend. Amelia's nose scrunched up before making small quiet cries. (She doesn't wail when she cries, she only cries quietly making sniffles and small whimpers) Logan rolled his eyes jokingly to Daniel and shook his head, patting Amelia's back. Dani pouted and let go of Aurora, taking his two year old daughter in his arms. "I'm sorry" he cooed, his daughter nodded in the crook of his neck. Soon enough, it was 10 pm and everyone went home, the kids still awake by the amount of candy they ate. "Everyone in pj's!" Yelled one of the boy's mother, everyone running upstairs. All the boys had a  matching one peice pj. While the girls had also one too. Amelia was changed by Christina, who put her in a stripped blue and white one piece with a bear on the front pocket. "There!" She kissed her cheek and put her blond hair down. Holding her by her hip, Christina squipped down the stairs, and plopped on the couch next to Corbyn. He held a popcorn bowl to  them. They decided to watch, a charlie brown Christmas, the shrek story of Christmas and then elf. When elf was done, and everyone was wide awake, aurora got up. "So uh... I got something to say... Well... I'm pregnant" everyone stared a her with wide eyes. "Surprise?" They all cheered, waking Amelia from her light sleep, and did a group hug.  "Since when do you know?" Said Daniel holding her still in his arms. "For about a month and a half" he gave her a kiss making everyone go, 'ewww'. Amelia didn't hear what her mother just said, by everyone talking yet she just laid back down not caring if someone sat on her.