(♡e l e v e n♡)

No one's POV.

The girls waited in a room while Amelia was in an emergency room. Getting her nose fixed. Aurora was no where to be seen, Christina was crying her heart out. Scarred of Daniel's reaction.
Gabbie was trying to cheer her up while lavender took a nap. And Tate and Kay went to get them snacks to eat, since they've been there for a while. Until they got called, Tina had stopped crying and was calm. Entering Amelia's room, they saw her on the bed, looking at the ceiling laughing. "She's a bit loopy, its normal. It might get over tomorrow." The doctor said, writing something on a paper. Amelia had a type of band aid on her nose. Her button like nose was red and swollen. Christina felt tears go to her eyes again and quickly wiped her eyes with her hands. About two hours later they could go, since Amelia had been under supervision before they called the girls.

"Look a dog" said Amelia giggling pointing at a squirrel. "Yes, pretty dog" Kay laughed and took Amelia's hair out of her face. Christina who, was still crying her heart out got a call from Corbyn. She panicked and declined the call. "You know, we should tell them" said Tate looking behind. "But I'm scared!" Said Christina holding her phone close to her. "Hello scared, I'm Tatum. We should tell them" Tate stopped her accent and laughed at herself before looking at the road. Corbyn called again, Christina quickly wiping her eyes and answering with a fake smile. "Is something wrong?" She quickly shook her head no and smiled again. "You're lying" she bursted into tears telling she was sorry over and over. "Sorry for what?" Asked corbyn, having everyone's attention. "I accidentally closed the door on Amelia's face when she was behind me and I sorta broke her nose" Christina said shakily. She heard Daniel sigh in disappointment in the back causing her to cry harder and repeat her sorrys. ".... It's alright, it was an accident... Right Dani?" He sighed and nodded. "Yeah" Christina excused herself again to him and showed Amelia sleeping in her booster seat. Holding to Kay's hand tightly. "When are you coming back, I miss Jonah!" Jonah laughed and answered. "In about a week"

Coming back home, Gabbie gave Amelia some apple sauce, who ate it quickly. "More please" she said handing her pink bowl to her. After a while she got full and Christina picked her up, Lia a bit less loopy. "We gotta take your bandage off" her small nose was still swollen but less red. She put her hand to her nose and laughed. "I feel noting!" Aurora opened the door, "honey I'm hOomE" she saw Amelia and rushed to her. "What happened?" She asked Christina. "Where did you go yesterday in the hospital?! We were worried!"
Aurora looked confused, "yesterday?" Kay plopped next to them, "yup. Remember yesterday you were being a little bitch to Amelia" now she looked more confused. "Yesterday I didn't come here, I was at my mom's house" they were all confused. "What?!" Aurora looked so lost at the girls reaction. "Then you mean, you weren't here yesterday. That's why something was off" aurora shrugged. "Look" she showed pictures she had taken with her mother, yesterday. "Hold the fuck up." Said Christina putting her arms up to surrender. "You telling us it wasn't you yesterday?!" She nodded. "You have a twin?" Aurora shook her head no, "I have an older sister who moved to Pennsylvania last year but I don't know if she'll come see us"  they looked more creeped out. Amelia soon fell asleep in Aurora's arms, surprisingly, making Gabbie take a picture and send it to Daniel, who smiled and put it as lock screen.

(A 6 days later)

Amelia woke up at night, feeling alone. Her tired self walked to Daniel's room, aurora was sleeping there as it was to late for her to got at her house. "Mama" whispered
Amelia not realizing what she had said by her tiredness. Aurora opened her eyes, fully wake. "Mama" whispered Amelia again, walking on her tippy toes to her father's bed. Aurora smiled widely before sitting up. "What's wrong bum?" Amelia rubbed her eyes sleepy. "I can't go night night" aurora swiftly picked her up and held her closely for a while. "Let's go night night alright?" Amelia nodded and got next to her, clinging to her side. Patting her hair, aurora kissed her head and got more comfortable. "Night night, I love you bum" Amelia put her small baby arms over her Aurora's arms. "Night night, love you mama"....