14

Amelia's POV.

I woke up to a light flashing in my eyes and in a white room. There was something poking my arm, a beeping sound was heard right next to me and there was a complete silence, making the beeping extremely loud in my ears. My legs felt like nothing, my whole body was aching. I tried to get up but I got extremely dizzy and layed back down... Then I remembered what happen, to the news I was gonna be a big sister till the men came. Wonder what they did after, since they were going to have another baby, maybe I should show them how it is to have two kids... Anyway... A doctor came in the room, smiling and calling a nurse. She smiled widely before a few others came and checked on me. The doctor sat me up and introduced himself, "my name is Shaun" he smiled, "you've been out for a week, your family is gonna be happy to see you!" I smiled at him. Then everything happened quickly, I saw svea running to me, and giving me a tight hug. Reese and isla following behind. "I missed you" said svea tears running down her face, yep she's definitely my favorite cousin. Then I saw all my uncles and aunts going in my room.

3rd person's pov.

Christina was the first one to reach her, she was the second to see her after all. She held her tightly, everyone following behind. Daniel and Aurora went to her, she stayed in their arms before pushing them away, a small pout forming on her lips. Daniel frowned, but let her do, thinking she only wanted to be in someone's else arms. Zach and Kay were laying next to her, Kay passing her hand thru Amelia's blonde hair. Amelia was playing with Zach's hands. Making him coo at her. "We had to celebrate new year without you, the doctors didn't let us here" whispered kay, kissing her tiny head.

"She's been here for a week now, um.. She's completely healed, maybe keeping her here a day more will do good. Uhm she doesn't have anything, like infections and she had a slight concussion but it healed by the week she was out" said Shaun giving Daniel a piece of paper with the medicine he had to buy since she got really hurt. She also had to have a cream where she had her cuts and bruises. Zach was still laying with Amelia, they were both asleep. Kay got up and stretched. "I'll leave them two alone, Zach's gonna sleep a lot, he didn't sleep at all this whole week bc of Lia" she said yawning. They all nodded leaving zach holding the two year old close to him.

--------

Arriving home, Amelia made no contact with dani and Aurora. They all decided to let zach keep her for the day he was annoying everyone when they took amelia from him. she fell asleep quickly in his arms, making daniel put her to bed.

"wheres lia?!" panicked zach running in the living room. "she's asleep in her room" he nodded and plopped on the couch next to kay and cuddled her.

skip to one month

aurora's two month baby bump was slighty showing, amelia still hadnt made any contact with dani and aurora. which they didnt really say anything about because off the situation that happened a month ago. anyway, she was fully recovered and well, she felt a bit more comfortable sleeping alone in her room. as every one (the boys's family) went to their home, like before. they stayed most of the time alone. today was a different day tho. daniel and aurora were going to stay home since, the others wanted to go to the club but aurora couldnt since she was pregnant. hopefully for them, amelia would get closer.

she thought differently, she overheard the boys talking making her have a tiny evil plan in her head. behaving? probably not for her. the two year old still felt jalousy about having a brother or sister. amelia quickly got out of her bed and ran downstairs as everyone was leaving

"dont leave me pwease!" she cried clinging to jack's leg. he lazyly picked her up and putted her on his hip. "we'll be back soon alright" she nodded while he wiped her tears away...

sitting in her room, she played with a teddy bear she found somewhere in her room....

this is all i could come up with.... im extremly sorry it took so much time.... can yall kno give me some ideas please?