Chapter 1

Natsu and Lucy are both mafia bosses.

They both found love and comfort in each other.

And yes, they have been through ups and downs but the two of them together makes the most powerful and unstoppable mafia the entire underground ever seen or known of.

Natsu and Lucy are called 'King and Queen of mafia.'

But being 'mafias' aren't what the public see them as.

Oh no, no, no.

People who don't know or hear of them only see them as important, rich business man and woman. (which is now husband and wife).

They both own the largest business in the world name 'Celestial Dragon' and they are also the most richest and most powerful person in the world.

They also own businesses separately across the world in different parts and have alot of people who works under them or against them.

What can I say 🤷 'they got a lot of enemies.'

They may seem defenceless. (Well, at times.)

But play them like a game,and they will show you how it's played.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Lucy and Natsu after getting wedded and is now on their honeymoon at Bahamas, on their own little island.

Caution lemon ⚠.lemon lemon.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Mmm, Ahh~ Natssuuu!... ahh~ yes. God yes right there!... ahh~ you are so big!" A naked light-golden hair woman keep on moaning in pure pleasure, breathlessly as a naked pink hair man on top of her keep ravishing her body hard, fast and rough with his member. Just the way he and she loves it.

"Damn Luce! You are so fucking tight," Natsu groaned in pleasure, as he keep making his woman beneath him reach her six orgasm for the morning.

"N-Natsu!.... O-oh my G-God! I am cumming. I-I am going to c-cum again ahh~ f-fuck," Lucy moaned loudly trying to form her words properly, trembling in pleasure. As Natsu move faster and harder in pace, even the bed rock to their rhythm.

"Yeah, me too. F-fuck", Natsu grunt then smash his lips onto hers, kissing her on the lips with so much passionate and love that Lucy have to kiss him back with the same emotion. She remove her hands from the bed sheet that she was tearing through with her fingernails and whip her arms around his neck putting him closer to her as they continue to kiss.

" Ahh~ " Lucy stop the kiss to moaned/scream out has she came again, trembling and shivering in pleasure not far after she came, Natsu ejaculate inside her.

They both stay like that for a moment staring at each other while catching their breaths. Lucy was first to blink making Natsu smirk at his small victory before he moves off her, and cover them under a thin red and white sheet, laying down with Lucy on his chest.

"Damn!" Natsu sign with contentment as he relaxed once Lucy was on his chest, a smirk still on his face.

"Yeah, damn right!" Lucy said with her own smirk on her face as her breathing return to normal. Natsu chuckle and was about to say something but was interrupted by his phone ringtone.