Hakeem's POV

BACK IN ATLANTA

We've been back in Atlanta for about three, maybe four, months now. Seven and I quickly jumped back into the swing of things. Once we got back, we quickly got rid of Jocelyn and Stacy. Before we killed Stacy, Seven gave her the papers to sign over Allison to Rose. Rose took the papers and went to the courts and adopted Allison just like she did Zaydha and Jamison.

Speaking of Rose, I just couldn't get that night outta my head. Thank God Seven's a heavy sleeper. That nigga would sleep through anything.

FLASHBACK

"What you doing up, baby?" I asked Rose waking into the kitchen. I grabbed me a as cup of water and went back over to the couch.

"I couldn't sleep. What about you?"

"A nigga was thirsty as hell," I said to her. She started laughing. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Just thinking about how I'm finna raise another one of his babies. Don't get me wrong, y'all know I would do anything for him, but this is like a slap in my face. I can't have children for him, but he keeps making these babies, and I end up raising them."

"Look, If you ever need me, you know I'm there," I told her.

I watched and listen to her talk more and more about Seven and what he needed and what his children needed. She never once said anything about her needs. She was always putting everyone else over her. I finally stopped her ranting.

"What do you need, Rose? You've talked about everyone else, but I need to know what is it that you need?"

"I don't even know anymore," she laughed it off.

I looked at Rose and when she looked at me, I could see in her eyes exactly what it was she needed. It was two things: love and sex. I was finna give it to her like no other.

I picked her up and carried her down to the basement. Nobody knew about this but me and her. Lisa lived with her and didn't even know about this spot. There was a California king in the middle of the room. I didn't care about anything else.

Once we were on the bed I looked her in her eyes and I said, "There's no going back once I drop those panties. I meant what I said earlier. I wanna fuck You, but only if you wanna do this."

"Hakeem, as much as I want to, this isn't right, baby," she whined.

I knew all about her being with Neal and Marshall, but that didn't matter to me. It was her that I wanted. Before she could protest, I slipped her shorts and panties off.

I pushed her gently onto her back. Starting at her toes and making my way up to her sweet valley, I placed kisses along her exposed skin.

"Oh God," she moan. I kept moving up until I got to the grand prize.

She smelled so fresh and so sweet. I knew her taste was gone drive me wild. I'm not really a pussy eater. I have gone down on a female before, but I just don't care for it too much. Now for Rose, I'll eat that pussy until my jaws lock up.

I slid my tongue from back to front just to give it a lil taste. Vanilla was the flavor I got. I went in for more, and I just couldn't get enough. I sucked her clit into my mouth, and it started throbbing. I inserted two fingers inside of her and boy was she dripping. Her pussy was wetter than the Nile River.

"Please don't stop," she cried out. "Fuuuccckkkk!" The more she moaned out in ecstasy, the more I went in. "I'm cumming," she cried, and I was met with a splash of honey nectar.

After making her climax three more times with my tongue, I was ready to give her that soul pole. I climbed over her, placing my lips against hers, and started unbuckling my belt. I positioned myself at her entrance.

"You want it fast or slow?" I asked her.

"Start off slow, and then I want you to fuck to another planet."

Her wish was my command. I didn't worry about putting a condom on. I knew she was clean, and I was too. I get a check up every six months. As much fucking as I like to do, I can't let that take me outta here.

I pushed myself through her entrance. I almost nutted so quick. She was tight and warm and juicy. I had to slow up so I didn't not quick. I kept my pace very slow because if I stroked her too fast I was nutting even faster. Stroke after stroke; pound after pound. I was so happy to finally experience this shit. It's true what Seven said: this pussy do got power.

FLASHBACK OVER