T W E N T Y T W O

Beginne am Anfang

Liked by 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐚 smokin on this deon pack...🌚🌚

Liked by 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐚 thank you for not letting me got all soft and shit but fuck you for being a bad ass parent

𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐚 thank you for not letting me got all soft and shit but fuck you for being a bad ass parent. Glad you got smoked, sad ian do it #freedem 🦍 💙

"Nigga glad his dad gone. Said free them niggas." Zeik shook his head.

"Free them because he wasn't their parent to kill. You deal with a nigga that crazy then somebody else come take what you had planned you'd be mad as fuck. Like I said free them niggas cause I'm on some other shit." He shrugged.

"Is that supposed to be you sending your condolences?" India looked up from the screen while he laughed at his own caption.

"If he knew I cried he would've called my ass a faggot so imma laugh, it's what he would've wanted." He let out a few more snickers and she just shook her head.

"Grow it out like that again. How old were you right here?"

"Sixteen or seventeen. My shit was laid for real."

Jade looked up from his phone as Lucki walked into the room then looked back down at his phone dismissively. He didn't think he'd have to see her stupid ass ever again then he remembered she was still friends with his acquaintances.

Almost ten years and he still wouldn't admit Zeik was his best friend out loud.

"So grouchy." India leaned into him so she'd resist the urge to ask for a kiss.

"What happened to India having her a hot girl spring?" Lucki teased when she noticed her and Jade boo'd up 'platonically' on the couch.

"One thing I have realized.. that if god don't do it.. it just won't get done. It's gonna take a miracle.. from god."

"I wanna go home." He said lowly.

And I get my lil nigga from his grandparents today, if I felt like smiling one would be on my face right now.

"You still mad about the other day?" Lucki noticed his attitude even though it wasn't directly completely at her. He didn't see why she cared because he always had a damn attitude.

Jade ignored her because she wasn't important enough to talk or respond to. He just ran his hands through his hair that had grown out and leaned back.

India put her hand in his hair and looked at how pretty it was. It was like every curl spiraled perfectly and fell to frame his face. The last time he got more than a line up was in October. He wolfed then just let it grow out.