Chapter 10 - Him

Chapter 10

It's not hard for Ash to look for her details, that woman who happened to be Sean and Qrissh's wedding coordinator, lalo pa at nalaman din ng barkada ang tungkol sa babae. Miguel really can't shut his mouth when it comes to news like this, especially it was her from the Pub we are talking.

"And what's your plan now?" Miko asked. while drinking his bottle of beer.

We are here at one of Oyen's Lair, Meaning, he owns the bar where we are always in. It's one of his businesses his wife approved.

"Ask her why she runaway coz it hurts your fvcking ego?" ngising tukso ni Miguel na siyang dahilan ng tagpong ito ngayong gabi.

"It's been what? 3 years? For all I know, she's happily married. What's the sense of, you know, trying to bring back the past. And she really looks decent. Are you really sure It's her?" Tanong naman ni Sean.

"That I really need to know. I told you I just want to know who she is. I don't want to make things complicated." Natatawa kong sabi sa mga ito.

"Dude, you asking of her whereabouts is already making things complicated." Sabat naman ni Oyen.

Like really? Am I the type of person to ruin someone's life?

My first plan was to just know her name but now, I really wanna ask her why she runaway that day. I'd rather be damped in my face than that. Am i that bad in bed? Didn't I satisfy her? Why did she elope and left me hanging? Cause honestly, I didn't do things like that to the girls I slept with. There should be farewells or goodbyes, good or not.

I know I should have forget about her, but dude, Tell that to my mind who kept on reminding myself of her. I already got attached of her memory I can't move on. Maybe,  Not until I talked to her.