Chapter 7 - Her

Chapter 7

"I want my wedding to become one of a kind. And thank you, I met you Ms. Ria."

Ria shakes her client hands as she escorted her to her way out of her office.

Last year she established a name as a wedding coordinator. It just started as a hobby of organizing my friends wedding, and now, many enjoys and are satisfied of my service.

Five years ago I was just a plain house person. Then my friends kept on inviting me on their wedding days. They knew how OC I am and they thought I best fit as an coordinator slash organizer. Then, I was being recommended and recommended, until now, it became a job.

Three years ago I let loose of myself, tried something new and made the biggest mistake of my life that ended me with a life lesson.

Napabalik ako ng tingin sa pinto nang marinig ang pagkalansing ng wind chimes. I thought my client came back dahil may nakalimutan ito. Pero ganun na lang ang lapad ng ngiti ko nang makilala ang pumasok sa loob ng hindi ganun kalakihan kong Opisina.

"Mommy!" I squatted so she can reach me. Sinalubong ko siya ng mahigpit na yakap at Agad na kinarga.

"Oh my baby! I miss you."

My little angel, Macy.

The only right thing I thought of when everything seems to fall out of place.

She is my salvation when I was drowning.
She is my hope when I lose faith.
She's God's gift when everyone left.

And Another angel was also sent from heaven to make me realized that all is His will. That I am saved.

"Hey!" bati ng kakapasok lang sa pinto kasunod ni Macy.

"Daddy!" the kid squealed that made me smile.

My husband, Tony.