Chapter 4 - Him

Chapter 4 

The moment the music changed from party to sexy and sensual beat, he found himself walking through the crowded dance floor to reached the lady in red he was eyeing for a couple of minutes now.

 She's already swaying her hips sinfully, nakikisabay sa maharot na tugtugin na animo'y siya at ang tugtugin ay iisa. At tila nais magmura ni Ashton when he saw a guy from behind her who he sees has the same motive as he had. And he grinned when he reached her first, holds her small waist and drags her closer to his body.

Napapiksi ng bahagya ang babae nang lumapat ang likuran nito sa kaniyang katawan. She titled her head eyeing the stranger who held her. And he almost groan when she started to sway her hips again but this time, He's behind her. Mas lalo lang napahigpit ang hawak ni Ashton sa babae at sumabay sa indayog ng kanilang tila pinag-isang katawan sa saliw ng maharot na tugtugin ng Club. 

She was too drunk and he was like drugged of her scent, he dragged her out of the Pub when the music changed. She didn't protested, nor resisted. 

And a triumphant smile plastered on his face after he claimed her. She was knocked down after rounds of satisfied and energy draining love making, NO, Fucking. 

Beads of sweat were all over her flushed face with eyes closed. Her hair is messy of the extreme activities they've done. 

He covered her body with the duvet as she was peacefully sleeping. With eyes tired and dizzy head, Ash closes his eyes with smile on his face.