Chapter 21 - Her

Chapter 21

Tony and I meet Ashton. Ayaw niya sana but he insisted. He said, they needed to fix it now before it became complicated.

I was so scared of the thought that Macy will be taken away from me. But Tony said she had her maternal rights too.

"Mr.  Sierra, I would like to ask if you knew my wife other than being a wedding coordinator?"

Tony is a good negotiator kaya Alam niyang it's going to be a win-win situation, at laging pabor sa kaniya ang resulta.

Bahagya niyang tiningnan si Ashton and he didn't even wait a single second to answer.

"Yeah, I met him three years ago I believe. In a bar, with a red dress."

She knew it was her that made her gasped. Napahawak naman sa kamay niyang nakapatong sa kaniyang hita ang asawa. He must have wanted him to calm down.

It was really him.

"Please know that my wife don't have any memory of what had happen except from some blurry faces and situations that she thought are just dreams. Well, sorry that she didn't recognized you."

Napansin niya ang pagsalubong ng kilay nito. He looks like doing some analization and conclusion in his mind.

"And the little kid you saw yesterday is the product of that night she can't remember."

"So, she's mine? The kid is really mine?"

Hindi niya mabasa sa mukha ng lalaki kung masaya ba ito o Hindi. She can't seem to fathom what on his mind.

"And she didn't know about you! After nine months of marriage, we have her."

Tony never said to her what to say to Ashton. She was just listening to their conversation.

"If you want, we can have a DNA test, Just to be sure. And we wanted to be sure too. If the result comes out, then we can decide on what to do. We can give you your Paternal Rights if you'll ask and it's your right, but we will undergo some legal process. Plus we will explain this yet to the child."

"I haven't decided yet Mr. Tupas. This is so much to take. I just knew about it. But I'm willing to do a DNA just to be sure. I don't want to assume too."

Nabawasan ng kunti ang pangamba ni Ria but still, ayaw niyang maging kampante hanggang sa wala pa ang legal process na sinasabi ni Tony. She can't afford to lose or be away to Macy. She can't.

She just hope and pray na maging okay ang resulta ng lahat.