Chapter 3 - Her

Chapter 3

A moan escaped her lips when she felt him giving her wet kisses on her neck. Sipping, licking and biting her that gives chills to her whole body.

His lips trailed kisses down to her exposed shoulder that makes her moan again. "Ahhhh ~."

He was above her. That's all she know. Napapasabunot siya sa buhok ng lalaki sa tuwing marahang kinakagat pagkatapos ay hahalikan ang anumang parte ng kaniyang katawan na madaanan ng labi nito.

She could feel how hard his body is against her. But hers are so hot she needed him to cool it down.

Mula sa kaniyang balikat ay muling umakyat ang mga halik nito sa kaniyang leeg, sa panga, sa pisngi hanggang sa angkinin nitong muli ang kaniyang labi sa isang mapusok na halik.

Nakalapat ang kaniyang likuran sa malambot na kama habang tinutugon ang tila uhaw na halik ng labing umaangkin sa kaniya. Ang marahas na halik nito ay biglang nagiging maingat at may panunuyo.

Nakapikit ang matang tinutugon nito ang halik ng lalaking pumapaibabaw sa kaniya, at tumitigil lamang kapag kailangan nilang huminga.

She was left panting as he stops kissing her.

"Hey baby!" Hinihingal na sabi ng baritonong tinig na bahagyang nagpamulat sa kaniyang mata. But she could only see shadows of this guy above him pleasuring her. "Let's get this properly started!"

Matapos sabihin yun, he dives again and claimed her lips. Sa una ay marahan pagkatapos ay magiging agresibo at tila uhaw na uhaw. But despite that, she return the kiss with equal fervor.

She could feel her body heated more kaya mas lalo nito iyong dinidikit sa katawan ng lalaki. They're still both fully clothed but she's already sweating. The cold Air condition room didn't do justice to her heated body.

Minsan pa ay naramdaman niyang muli ang labi nito sa kaniyang leeg pababa sa kaniyang balikat. His big hands wrapped around her small waist then inserted his other hand on his back that made her arch her body. He seems to look for something behind her. At hindi naman ito nabigo when he zipped down her dress. While kissing her bare shoulder ay dahan dahan nitong ibinababa ang suot nitong pulang damit hanggang bewang to reveal her bosom na natatabunan ng suot nitong nude color brassier.

The alcohol is kicking in her system because right at the moment she doesn't feel shy of too much exposure in the eye of her lover. He lowered his kisses down to the valley of her breast and kissing and nipping the exposed part above it. Every time his wet lips touches her heated body, moans directly comes out her parted lips. Ni hindi na nito namalayan ang unti-unting pagkakahiwalay ng pulang damit sa kaniyang katawan only leaving her undergarments.

This feeling is new to her. Masyado na siyang magalaw sa ilalim ng lalaking panay ang paghalik at pagsamba sa katawan niya pero tila ba hindi pa rin sapat. She craved for something she doesn't know.

Her cries can be heard all over the room but it seems like he wasn't bothered at all. He continued making wanders on her body leaving no parts of it left unattended.

He's like a hungry beast having his sumptuous meal, and she was the main course.

She felt his hand unhooked her brassier and removed the fancy thing that covers her soul. She's now in her naked glory under him.

"Tell Me, what's your name baby!" He asked while planting sweet kisses from below her exposed breast down to her flat belly. She gasped for air with eyes shut with the unfamiliar sensation she's feeling.

"R-Ria ~ ~ ~." She mindlessly said in between pants and moans.

"Ria! Beautiful name."

Naramdaman ni Ria ang marahang pagparte ng lalaki sa kaniyang magkabilang binti. Hindi na nagawa pang tumutol dahil lunod na lunod na ito sa ipinapalasap ng lalaking pinagpapala ang kaniyang buong pagkatao.

He stops his wet kisses inches away down her navel. Nakagat niya ang pang-ibabang labi when his fingers solidly holding her both thighs drawing circles, gazing the hidden treasure she's hiding.

She holds the bed sheet tightly as anticipation started to dominate her senses. She's too dragged with the sensation she don't want him to stop. She's already lost in the sea of pleasure she wanted to dive deep.

And when he dives deep into her core, a scream of pleasure and Cries of satisfaction filled their occupied room.