Chapter 2 - Him

Chapter 2

Nakakabingi ang malakas na tugtugin sa loob ng club pero hindi iyon alintana ng mga tao at mukhang mas nag e enjoy pa ang mga ito sa tugtugin. Nariyan ang pagsabay sa indak ng tugtugin na mukha na silang naghaharutan sa gitna. But everybody seems to not give a shit on anybody's business.

Kanina pa narito ang barkada nina Ashton dahil sa nagkayayaan ang kanilang tropang lumabas at mag party. May kaniya kaniya na silang trabahong magkakaibigan but remained the friendship and of course, the fun, once in a while.

They seated not too far from the dance floor. He liked it there since he was given the chance to roam around the four corners of the club and possibly find a prospect for tonight.

Well, he's a man. And as a man, he has needs to tend. But of course, he makes sure, there's a mutual understanding from both parties that it's going to be a fun-filled night but with no strings that should be attached after.

Nailibot na niya ang paningin at panaka-nakang nakakita ng mga babaeng mukha namang willing to have fun tonight. He would caught girls eyeing him sending hidden messages through their eyes and he would just wink at them. At syempre, nginingitian niya ng sobrang tamis pabalik.

There are lot of girls wearing skimpy dresses giving him more access on their bosom and thighs. And it's his weakness. He's instantly drawn to ladies with voluptuous body that would give him a hard on.

But that lady in red dress stumbling her way down the high chair caught her full attention. The red dress doesn't make her the sexiest lady of the night but she has the fairest skin that matches the red dress. It's like she's flowing in that dress and he can't help but stare at her.

Her above the shoulder hair is a bit curled at the tip. And the thought of his hand combing the softness of her hair suddenly gave him a boner.

Whoah! That easy? He thought and smirk at the lady in red who doesn't have any idea that someone has been fantasizing her.

Her round face was flushed. Maybe she had enough alcohol drank. From afar, he can see her eyes squinted. Maybe she was too drunk to not see her surroundings clearly. She has cute nose that matches her luscious red lips. And her body is to die for. And he thought of almost having an orgasm for just imagining this lady in red making her way to the crowded dance floor.

She was oblivious of her surroundings and confidenly walks, swaying rather, on the dance floor as if it's her runway.

And there he saw that he's not the only one eyeing her, prying over that lady in red.

"Ash, ang lagkit!" Tudyo ni Miko nang mapansin na siguro ng mga ito ang kanina niya pang tinitingnan.

"Well, I can't blame him dude. She's a stunner. And look at that body, it's his weakness." Nakangising sabi ni Oyen na nakatingin na din sa babae.

At bigla ay nakaramdam siya ng inis dahil parang lahat ay naaakit sa karisma nitong dala. And she's already swaying her body sensually, not giving justice to the rocking music, not minding the people around her that's ready to attack her.

And he knows he's one of them.