War of Mechanics [Arc 8.2]

Começar do início

Even though the Wilkesa Empire and the Fetani Empire were both part of the Cosmic Federation, they were also competing against each other. But in the struggle for planets and minerals, they still had to do their best to maintain a superficial harmony, at least to make themselves appear in compliance with the federal treaties. In fact, in the face of the federal treaties, the stronger one would have greater say.

And the Fetani Empire and the Wilkesa Empire had comparable power. The mechas created by Avery actually played a significant role.

For the time being, whether or not Denanfry was his own lover, just based on his identity and his current situation, working with him was his best option. It was just that it would take some thought on how to convince him.

Jing Yang patted the automatic wheelchair that was like a wide driver’s seat. It was good that he had this wheelchair, he would just use this to draw Denanfry’s attention.

Denanfry was constantly procrastinating on his meeting with Jing Yang. He felt that even though being closed up in the ward would make him lose his freedom, at least he was safe. But when his subordinates reported to him that the person he brought back was acting strangely, he could only go meet with him and ask clearly everything that he needed to know.

Jing Yang was originally sitting with his back to the door. Hearing the sound of the automatic door opening, he steered his wheelchair to turn in place, looking at the person coming in.

Denanfry stood with his hands behind his back, just looking at him like this and not speaking.

Jing Yang smiled. “I’ve finally met you, General Denanfry.”

“You know me?” Denanfry frowned.

“Even though I have only seen your side profile from some materials, I had a deep impression of you. At that time I felt that if someone’s side profile could be so handsome, his face must be handsome to the point of making the gods envious.” These words weren’t randomly fabricated by Jing Yang, but were Skien’s true thoughts. Skien did really see Denanfry’s side profile in the materials on his grandfather’s desk.

Denanfry looked at that beautiful face and involuntarily felt a sense of love in his heart. That pair of eyes like gems even more so let his originally cold and hard heart soften down. He even doubted whether this person was some kind of charming demon, but he could also tell that his eyes were very clear, without a trace of strangeness or bad thoughts.

“I heard that you dismantled your wheelchair.” Denanfry looked at the perfectly fine wheelchair.

“Yes ah.” Jing Yang slightly smiled. “Being locked in this room for so many days, I was too bored ma.”

Jing Yang’s words had a slight petulant tone, making Denanfry’s heart feel like it had been touched by a feather. His face showed a hint of unnaturalness for a moment, but very quickly returned to normal.

“You should know that I came to see your purpose. Say everything you should say, and I will decide what to do with you.” Denanfry did his best to keep his face cold.

“I didn’t think that you would only come to interrogate me now, and even more so didn’t think that it would be the big general personally coming to interrogate me. I will confess everything, you should have already started the lie detector?” Jing Yang was very clear about what kind of treatment an unidentified person would receive on a ship of an empire’s army. But his treatment was definitely to the level of special treatment for an honored guest, and for him to be able to enjoy this kind of treatment, it must have been because of Denanfry. He knew that only his lover could not bear for him to suffer the least bit, and when he first saw Denanfry, he had already felt his heart move. So the chance that he was his own lover was too high.