Game Developer [11.10]

Chapter 155

www.otakutl.blogspot.com

Jing Yang woke up from his deep slumber, rubbed his face in the pillow, stretched vigorously under the blanket, then turned his face to the side, eyes open, and remained quiet.

Despite the fact that Jing Yang's body had been turned over several times, he felt incredibly refreshed, with only a minor soreness in one certain place. Someone has obviously cleaned him up.

Jing Yang got out of bed after lying down for a bit, grabbed a pair of underwear from the closet, put on a t-shirt, and went to the bathroom to wash. He normally wears whatever is comfortable while he is alone at home. He'd just wear underpants if it was too hot.

Jing Yang emerged from the restroom, eager to head to the kitchen for a bite. When he opened the door, he noticed He Lang standing in the dining room with a piece of fruit. Jing Yang was surprised, he thought he'd already left.

"Awake? Come on in and have some fruit." He Lang set the fruit on the table before pouring the milk. He didn't know how to cook or even make porridge. He could only cut some fruit to give to Jing Yang, but he had already ordered delivery.

"What time is it? Why haven't you gone to the company?" Jing Yang gave him a dubious look before walking up to the dining table, picking up the fork and beginning to eat.

"I'm taking a day off today," He Lang said as he stared at Jing Yang's exposed thighs till Jing Yang sat down, he then walked around to sit beside Jing Yang.

"It's great to be the boss. You could take a vacation whenever you want." Jing Yang teased.

"You can also take a vacation whenever you like if you become the boss's wife. It's also fine if you don't want to work." He Lang said, looking at him.

With one palm supported on his chin, fruit in his mouth, and staring out the window, Jing Yang feigned not hearing what he was saying.

He Lang was about to say something when the doorbell rang.

Jing Yang stood up instinctively to open the door, but He Lang grabbed him, stared at his legs, and said, "You go in and put on your pants, I'll open the door."

Jing Yang looked down at his legs and said, "Don't want to." After that, he went to the living room.

The living room, thankfully, was not visible from the front door. He Lang took the meals, close the door then brought the food and placed it on the table.

Jing Yang smelled the scent, returned to the dining room, and sat down. After seeing the table was piled high with all of his favorite foods, Jing Yang happily grabbed the chopsticks and began eating.

"Last night, I got word that Xi Rui and his mother were hospitalized." He Lang said as he sat down to have breakfast.

"Again? Their family is extremely weak. Why do they always end up in the hospital? What's the reason this time?" Jing Yang said, as if he had forgotten that he was the one who had sent Xi Guangshan and Xi Rui to the hospital before.

"My people told me that Xi Rui's mother had been beaten and she had bruised all over her body, so she went to the hospital." He Lang purposefully did not finish his sentence.

"Beaten?" Jing Yang put down his chopsticks and fixed his gaze on He Lang. "Who is capable of beating her? Is it Xi Guangshan? Is it possible..."

Jing Yang wondered if Xi Guangshan was aware that Xi Rui was not his own, because if not, how could he have beaten Wen Zhu?