Aziraphale and Crowley x ftm!reader

A/n: not proofread.

(Y/n's POV)
Crowley, Aziraphale, and I have been dating for about, I don't know, going on 5,000 years now. I was an angle, like my boyfriend Aziraphale, though, I openly rebelled, where as Azie did it more, passive aggressively.
"Aziraphale!" I said from the couch.
He was sitting in the big chair across the way from me.
"Yes dear?" He says, looking at me over the top of his book.
"Could you get me some water?"
I ask.
He nods and stands up and walks off to the kitchen.
Crowley however, heard me and comes sprinting in holding a wet washcloth, a mouth thermometer, and a soda.
"Here! What do you need?" He asks as he kneels down beside me and puts the washcloth over my forehead.
"All he needed was some water darling." Aziraphale said coming back in and handing me some water.
I drink nearly the whole glass. Then Aziraphale leans down and pecks me on the lips.
You may be wondering what is happening, well, I'll tell you. I was laying on our living room couch, absolutely dying. Well, not dying, but sick. I was throwing up all night, coughing, sniffling, and all around miserable. The boys were so kind though, getting me things I needed and wanted. I adored them, and they adored me. It was nice being taken care of from time to time.
"Have you taken off your binder yet?" Azie asked as I rolled onto my side.
"Mmmm....no." I said before I pushed myself up into a sitting position.
I look at them and raise my eyebrow.
"It's nothing we haven't seen before." Aziraphale says with a wink. While Crowley nods his head next to him.
"But if you want your privacy, you'll get it!" Azi said before practically pushing Crowley out of the room.
I pull off my shirt, unhook and take off my binder, then quickly pull my shirt back on.
"Okay!" I healed horsely. "You Can come back In!" I finished. They bother returned and Crowley picked up my binder to go wash it.
"Azie?" I asked while rubbing my warm face.
"Mhm?" He responded looking at me.
"Will you sit next to me? I want to cuddle with you." I said patting the couch next to me.
He nodded and sat down next to me. I immediately cuddled Into his side. He put his arm around me and rubbed my arm.
"Come on love, close your eyes, take a nap." He said to me sweetly.
I yawned, then, all of the sudden. I felt the couch dip next to me on the other side, and another pair of arms enveloped me.
"I'll jut take a nap here." Crowley said while burying his head into my side.
The sight of the there of us was...beautiful. Three grown men, two angles and a demon, sleeping on top of one another.

A few hours later, I wake up from a nice, deep nap. Crowley was sitting up next to me reading a car magazine, where as Aziraphale was reading a new novel from earlier. I sit up and stretch, then I stand up, grab Crowley's hand then I grab Aziraphale's. Both of the boys look up at me, but then I tug on their hands. They both stand up and I lead them to the bedroom. I let go of their hands and I climb onto the bed. The Duvet felt nice and cool beneath me. Aziraphale climbs into bed on my right side, and starts rubbing my back. Crowley then climbs in on my left side, he wraps his arms around me again.
"I would kiss you, but I'm afraid I might get you sick as well lovely." I said smiling at him a little bit.
"It's okay, just looking at you is enough for me." He responds.
"What about me? Am I chopped liver. Aziraphale says burying his face in my neck.
"You are nothing of the sort!" I exclaim, reaching you and tangling my fingers into Aziraphale hair.
We stay like this for a bit till I fall asleep. When I awake, I hear the sound of a bath tub running.
Then I see Crowley come out and walk over to the bed.
"Oh I'm sorry love. We didn't mean to wake you yet. We drew a bath for you. Figured that you would like to relax and get clean before we tuck you into bed.
I smiled and pushed myself up on the bed. I swing my legs over and walk over to Crowley. I peck him in the lips. "Thank you, That sound wonderful." I walk into the bathroom and close the door behind me. I strip down and slide into the bath. The warm water helps to sooth my aching body. I slide down into the water farther, relaxing and taking a break.
When I finally get up the will to leave the bath, I climb out, dry myself off, and poke my head out the door.
"Hey, could one of you guys grab me something fresh pajamas?" I ask.
"Of course!" Aziraphale says getting off of the bed and handing me some comfy cloths off of the end of the bed.
"Thank you!" I say taking the clothing from him and retreating back into the bathroom.
I get changed, hand up the towels, and grab the cloths I had changed out of. When I left the bathroom, I toss the cloths into our hamper. Then I crawl onto the bed again. This time, joining Crowley and Aziraphale under the covers. I bury my head Into my pillow and take a deep breath.
"Good night boys." I say while curling up to sleep.
"I hope you sleep well tonight!" Aziraphale says as he leaned down and kisses my temple.
"Goodnight, I love you." Crowley says and kisses my neck. He curls up Into my back and settles down there with me.
"I love both of you so much."

___________________________
A/b: day #21. I thought this one was cute, and fluffy. I'm still a bit under the weather so I'm sorry if this one is a bit cheesy. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed :)!