Crowley x male!reader (good omens)

(3rd person POV)
Professor Crowley's students were always interested in him. He was a history teacher who talked like he was there, he wore exclusively black leather, dark glasses, and talked about a husband whose name was never mentioned.
One day a gutsy student raised her hand and asked Mr. Crowley who his husband was, because he always mentioned that he taught at the college too.
A few of the other students nodded their heads or sat up in their chairs.
Mr. Crowley turned up the right side of his mouth in annoyance and stopped his lesson.
"Why do you need to know?"
"Well, you always talk about him and we just wanted to know, you are our favorite teacher after all." Stated a boy in the front row.
Mr.Crowley sighed and rubbed his forehead with his hand.
"How about this, I will give ten extra credit points to the first person, or group of people who figures out who my husband is, okay? Will you stop asking me now?"
All the students lit up with excitement and nodded.
"When is the dead line Mr. Crowley?" a student in the third row asked.
Crowley looked over at his calendar, then sighed and looked back at the class.
"Your final day in two weeks is your deadline."
Then Mr. Crowley finished his lesson and sent the students on their way.

~~~~~~~~~(time skip)~~~~~~~~~~
(Crowley's POV)
I was sitting on the couch grading a test the students had taken when (Y/n) walked in. His hands were full of papers to grade too. He set them down on the table and walked over to me. He lifted my head by chin and kissed me gently on the lips.
"Hard day?" I asked as he sat down next to me and kissed my neck.
"yeah," he breathed against me neck.
I put my papers down and kisses his lips again.
"My students are pestering me about who I am married to; I hardly ever talk about you, but when I do, I usually say partner because they don't need to know, you know?"
I nod and lay his head in my lap. He smiles and puts his hand in his hair.
"My students are doing the same thing, though, they know you work at the college too. I gave them and extra credit assignment to get off my ass. I told them that if they could figure out who my husband is, they get ten points of extra credit. I hope you don't mind, and if they inconvenience you even once, tell me and I'll call them off okay?"
He nodded and sat up. He kissed my cheek and went to go grade his own papers at the table.
~~~~~~~~~(time skip)~~~~~~~~~~
(3rd person POV)
The next day when Mr. Crowley got out of his car he saw a group of his students watching him. He chuckled to himself because the students thought they were being soooo creative, even though (y/n) doesn't work Mondays.
He began walking through the parking lot to the Campus grounds then into his office.
He sat down to plan out his lessons for the week when there was a knock on the door frame. He looked up to see his good friend Dr. Azira Fell.
The bleach blond man came in and sat down across from Crowley.
"So, I've heard you promised your students extra credit if they figured out who you were married to."
Crowley leaned back in his chair and crossed his legs.
"Yes, that is true. Did you just come here to shoot the bull or do you have a proposal?"
Dr. Fell smirked and leaned back as well.
"You know me too well my dear, old, friend."
Azira stood up and opened the blinds of the window behind Crowley's chair. Next he turned around and leaned over Crowley's shoulder.
"What the 'ell are you doing Azira?"
"Helping you win this little game."
Azira smirked again then walked around his desk. He made sure to stare at Crowley longingly then he finally said.
"You're welcome. Look out your window."
Crowley turned around as Azira left; he saw the same ground of students outside with their phones out, filming them.
"That smart ass Dr." Crowley said to himself as he swiveled around and went back to his work."
~~~~~~~~~(time skip)~~~~~~~~~~
(Crowley's POV)
When I got to class the students could hardly contain their excitement.
Once I got situated I walked up to the board and took a deep breath.
"So, I have noticed that some of you are fairly excited, I'm guessing that means that you think you have won the contest. That is why, for  five minutes after class, I will review evidence and claims."
~~~~~~~~~(time skip)~~~~~~~~~~
When class ended the group crowded around my desk and one boy pulled out his phone, nearly dropping it in the process. He pulled up a video file and showed me the interaction between me and Dr. Fell.
"We believe that Dr. Fell is your husband!!"
I smiled smugly. "That is false, I am sorry."
The smile fell from all of their faces.
"But... his eyes, he obviously loves you!"
"That may be true, but he isn't my husband."
~~~~~~~~~(time skip)~~~~~~~~~~
(3rd person POV)
A few days had gone by and no one had submitted a guess since the first group until Thursday. A quite girl who always sat in the front walked in to Mr. Crowley's office. He invited her to sit down and she did.
She smiled and pulled out a small note book and opened it to the first page.
"Mr. Crowley, I would like to enter a submission to the extra credit contest." She said quietly.
"Go ahead Layla."
"I believe Dr.(y/n) is your husband."
"Why do you say that?"
"My evidence is, you both wear the same wedding ring. Now this isn't out of the realm of possibility, two teachers having the same wedding ring, but, your ring is very unique considering it is wooden. The wear also seems to be consistent between the two rings which makes sense since you are both teachers, and would have been wearing them for the same amount of time. My second piece of evidence is that you both drive the same two cars. A vintage, mint condition, black Bentley; and a grey Buick Lacrosse. The license plates match every time. Finally, yesterday, you brought in Dr. (y/n)'s brown, cross body satchel, and he brought your black suitcase to work, then you switched when you went to his office."
Crowley smiled and leaned forward on his desk.
"Layla, though that was slightly creepy, I have to admit it was impressive. So, as promised, you will be receiving the ten extra credit points."
She thanked him, shook his hand, then left the room.
~~~~~~~~~(time skip)~~~~~~~~~~
The next day, Crowley said that the contest was over, and revealed that Dr.(y/n) is his husband, and that Layla was the one who discovered it and untimely won. The Students who didn't win were upset, but also happy that they finally found out who he was married to.
~~~~~~~~~(time skip)~~~~~~~~~~
Azira walked into Crowley's office, this time without knocking.
"I heard that someone won the contest finally. Was it one of those kids who hung out by your office creepily?"
"No, it was a quite girl named Layla."
"Oh. Did I through them off for a while though?"
"Yes, you were their first guess."
Azira smiles proudly to himself then starts to leave, but turns around and winks at his friend.
"Good game old boy."
Crowley rolled his eyes as Azira left.
~~~~~~~~~(time skip)~~~~~~~~~~
When Crowley got home, (y/n) was making dinner and poked his head out of the kitchen.
"How are you dear?"
"I'm well. And you love?"
Crowley walked into the kitchen and sat down at the kitchen table.
"I'm good."
"Someone won the contest."
"Well that's good. I know you didn't enjoy the silly thing. Who was it anyway."
"A girl named Layla."
"Oh, Layla Ng?"
"Yeah, her."
"That's nice. Dinner will be ready in ten minutes Darling."

~end~

___________________________
(A/n): I am so sorry That I haven't been updating a lot recently. It's just been a bit of a struggle. I hope you like this story, and I'll try to write some holiday ones. Enjoy:).