Lucifer x male!reader

~Your POV~
Lucifer was ordering around his minions and doing stuff but I had nothing to do. I was sitting on the floor next to him and was bored out of my mind.
"Lucy?"
"Yes babe?"
"I'm bored."
"I know that, you told me three minutes ago."
"But now I'm really, really bored."
"I understand, just give me two more hours."
"But I wanna do something now."
"I get that but I'm busy."
"It doesn't look like your busy." He sighed and clenched his fist.
"I am extremely busy so could you please be quiet for a little while."
"But I don't wanna be quiet I wanna go do something with you."
He was saying something important as I said that last part and turned to me mid-sentence and I could tell he was angry.
"(Y/N) FOR THE LAST TIME JUST SHUT UP!"
I wasn't used to him yelling at me, it scared me to be honest,  when I'm scared and embarrassed I don't like to stay where it happened where everybody could see me. So I got up as gracefully as I could and walked into our room. I sat on the bed and started to cry, I know it sound strange but that's what happens when I upset people, I feel bad so I cry, and to me that's equal to an apology. What I mean by that is I don't really apologize because it feels insincere and it doesn't mean anything to me so instead I just cry.
A few hours later I was laying on the bed, I had stopped crying but stayed in our room the whole time, I was reading a book (shout to Warrior cat fans) and looked up at the door when I heard it open. Lucy was closing the door behind himself and looked exhausted. I look back at my book guiltily.
"I apologize." I say, and just because apologizing sounds insincere to me doesn't mean I won't because I don't know another word to use.
He nods then sits in the bed opposite of me. I put a book marker in my book and crawl over to him. I kiss his neck then sit next to him. He looks over at me then moves and leans against the head board of the bed then he pats his lap. I crawl over to him again and straddle his lap and look into his blue eyes.
"You don't have to apologize. If either of us should be saying sorry it should be me. I know we haven't gotten out of this literal hell hole for a month and I feel horrible that I yelled at you, even worse that it was in front of those asshole, back handed, demons. So to make it up to you, let's go to a koi pond, would you like that? You get to see all of the fish just like you like right? I'm sorry I'm not very good at this."
I smile and kiss him, this took him by surprise because he didn't kiss back at first. When I pull back I hug him,
"That would be amazing, let's do that." He smiles and snaps his fingers, all of the sudden we are standing at the entrance to a small zen garden with a koi pond in the middle. I smile up at him and grab his hand. I lead him to the small pond in the garden then sit in front of it on the ground. He scoops me up then puts me on his lap so I don't have to sit on the ground. I smile and turn around and kiss his cheek. Then I proceed to count  the fish as well as name them all and he smiles as he watches me. He knows he will never quite understand humans but he sure knows why he loves me. I finish then watch the fish for a little while, next I turn around and look at him.
"Hey, I'm a little  hungry so would you mind if we go get something to eat?"
"Yeah, sure lets go get something."
We both stand up and he grabs my hand and I smile, but then I frown. He notices this and looks down at me.
"What's wrong?" He asks.
"It's just that humans still aren't really okay with our kind of relationship... we might get hurt if we hold hands or kiss, so we shouldn't." He looks down then back at me.
"Wait do you mean human and archangel relationship? If you are I'm pretty sure I look human enough to pass." I shake my head and chuckle softly.
"No I mean that we are both guys, that we are gay. People have been killed over this stuff." I say then look down at the ground. He starts walking with purpose and pulls me out into the parking lot then into the sidewalk.
"Baby you forget that I am Lucifer, I am literally an archangel, I will incinerate anyone who even looks at us  sideways! That's the term right? 'Look at us sideways.'"
I chuckle, and smile then looks up at him and kiss his hand.
"Yes that's the term. You are so amazing, I hope you know that, I also hope you know that I love you."
"I'm not that amazing and I know because I love you back just as much." He says as we keep walking to go get something to eat.
~end~
___________________________
A/n: #10 I believe and I hope you guys enjoy a little awkward Lucy. Although he's not my favorite character I still love his personality! :)