Whizzer x ftm!reader

~Your POV~
I came home from work and headed straight for the couch. My binder hurt like hell but I didn't have the energy to take it off so I just fell asleep on the couch waiting for Whizzer to get home. Sometimes he works late, it looked like this was one of the days he was working late because he didn't wake me up till a little after midnight.
"Hey there sleepy head." He said to me sweetly.
"Hi." I said and I sat up, I stretched and hissed in pain. "Shit." I grab my rib cage on my right side and held it for a minute.
"What? What's wrong?!" Whizzer asks worriedly.
"My binder, I fell asleep in my binder again."
"Oh, you and I both need to get better at reminding you to take it off."
"Yeah, your right."
He kneels down in front of me and starts unbuttoning my shirt. When he finishes he helps me slide it down my arms then he goes into our room and grabs me a big shirt and smiles warmly at me as he sits down next to me. He hands me the shirt then moves my arm to unhook the clips that keep my binder together then he looks away like I always ask him to while I take off my binder and put on my shirt.
"You can turn around now."
He does and smiles softly at me.
"Hey you seem a little down. Did something bad happen at work today?"
"No, well not at least directly. I heard these people talking about trans people and I don't really want to repeat what they said. Now it wasn't bad like slurs or stuff, it's was mostly just stupid and uncomfortable questions they shouldn't be talking about at work."
"Oh, I'm sorry." He leans forward and kisses my head. "Hey how about we make dinner together then we'll take a blanket outside and eat out there in the cool night air and look up at the stars? How would you like that?"
"I would love that!"
"Okay let's do it!" I get up and walk into the kitchen with Whizzer by my side.
"What do you want to eat?" I ask. "And if you say food I will punch you"
"Let's just make sandwiches."
"Yeah actually that's a good idea."
We made sandwiches and after that I was getting the plates and drinks, while Whizzer went and got a blanket for us to sit on. He went and laid it out on the lawn in the back yard. I went out a few minutes later and gave him the drinks to hold. Next I went back inside to get the plates and walked back out again and placed one on his lap. He then handed me my drink and we sat and watched the stars for a little while. When we finished I put the plates over on the lawn and our empty glasses next to them. I was leaning on his shoulder and it was hard for me to keep my eyes open.
"Hey (Y/n) why don't you just lay down on my lap?"
"You sure?"
"Yeah of course I'm sure." I laid down my head on his lap and he looked down at me with his loving golden brown eyes. I loved his eyes, they were like honey in the sun and chocolate at night. They sparkles when he laughed and where filled with love when he looked at me. They were so expressive and I loved it when he looked over at me with them in the middle of a show or a movie.
"Whizzer, how did I end up dating such an amazing man?"
"Wait! Your cheating on me?" He said in mock shock. I laughed a little and so did he.
"No, you know I mean you."
"Well I don't think I'm the amazing man in this situation. I'm pretty sure that's you."
I smiled but didn't say anything, I just reached my hand up and cupped his face, he smiled. I tilted my head and kissed his stomach.
"I hope this moment never ends." I whisper.
"I promise it never will." He said and leaned into my hand and covered it with his own.
~end~
___________________________
A/n: #16. So I just finished Falsettos and kind of want to go curl up in a hole and cry. But anyway I really love Whizzer's character and want to keep doing a lot of one-shots with him. So yeah, enjoy :).