Lucifer morningstar x male!reader

A/n: not proofread. Okay so, I'm not caught up at all, i'm still on S1 so please don't spoil anything for me and I'm sorry if I get some facts wrong.
Trigger warning! Blood

(Y/n's POV)
"Lucifer!" I yelled as I lay on the ground. The warm, red, blood Oozed out of my arm.
"I'm here (y/n)! I'm here!" Lucifer said leaning over me.
He applied pressure to my wound and I could see the fear evident in his eyes.
"Luci..." I said, trailing off. Then my vision blurred and went black.

As I awoke I could hear Lucifer's worried voice coupled with one I don't recognize. The other voice, presumably female was trying to calm Luci down.
"...did....this happen?" I heard, from the female's voice.
"...investigation....gun... accident." Was all I heard from Luci, before I slipped back In to my unconscious state.

Lucifer was right, I got shot while on an assignment. We were trying to find who shot Lucifer's old friend Delilah. Luci and I entered a party hoping to find Delilah's ex boyfriend. Things went sour fast and I caught a bullet in my arm. That's how we wound up in the hospital.
When I resumed consciousness again, I felt two warm hands wrapped around mind. I cracked open my eyes to see it was Lucifer. His head was down and his body language said he was exhausted.
"Luci." I whispered, smiling, at him as well as I could.
His head shot up and he put his hand up to my cheek.
"Oh (y/n)! I was so worried about you. The bullet fever sure hit you hard."
I nodded feebly.
"I could hear you talking with that women." I said quietly.
"What woman... Oh, do you mean the doctor?"
"Yeah I think so. Anyway, when can I go home. I don't like hospitals."
His lip curled ever so slightly at the end. This was the (y/n) he remembered.
"The Doctor said that after you were awake after a while, then you could come home." Luci said, the look in his eye soft, caring, and a bit worried.
A woman walked in, her white lab coat flowing around her.
"You're awake. That's good. Well, after you wake up some more, I'll release you into the care of your husband." She explains in the same tone of voice the previous woman had. The doctor eyed Lucifer as she left but he didn't even look up at her. He was more focused on me.
Sometimes I find it funny to watch people fall for him because I know that I'm the one he decided to tie down. It is a bit of a confidence boost if you know what I mean.
"When we get home may I take a nap?"
He chuckles a little and starts to stroke my hand.
"Of course you can take a nap. You can sleep as long as you want, and I'll get you anything you need alright?"
I smile and give him a single nod.
"Will you lay in bed with me?"
"If you want me to."
I yawned just as the doctor walked back in. She paused and bit her lip looking at Lucifer.
"If you sign here Mr.Morningstar." She says handing me a clip board not even bothering to look at me.
I did as she told me and watched her leave.
I find it interesting that all the women fall for Lucifer. Though, I'm not hard on the eyes and most of the men we meet fall for me. So when a male nurse I decided to play with Lucifer, I was tired of him looking so worried.
The nurse started removing all of the medical equipment I had on, and I bit my lip looking up at him through my eye lashes.
"Thank you nurse cutie." I said, shooting a sly smile at Lucifer.
He looked at me and rolled his eyes but smiled as he remembered that was the exact move I used on him.
The nurse's cheeks dusted with pink and he swallowed.
"You are welcome sir." The nurse said in a strained voice as he left.
"Now did you have to do that?" Luci asks helping me out of bed.
"Well, no but," I hiss in pain and Lucifer apologizes. "I like to make you jealous from time to time. Plus you looked too serious."
He helped me change back into my cloths and out to the car which was already waiting for us.
I sat down in the seat with a soft grunt and Lucifer walked to the other side and started the engine.
The purr of the car was comforting as Lucifer drive us both home.
Once we got to the club that was busy as usual he helped me in and quickly ushered me into the elevator.
I leaned heavily against Luci and he looked down at me with sympathy . The elevator dings and we both walk into the apartment. We finally arrive at the bedroom and I change into my pajamas. Finally, I lay down on the bed and take a deep breath.
"Luci, come cuddle with me."
"Are you sure? Do you need any water, or how about some food?"
"No, thank you. I just want to be in your arms."
He nods, strips down to his boxers and climbs under the covers next to me.
His warm, strong arm's wrap around my waist and I humm in pleasure.
"You know, we really haven't talked about what happened." I said.
"I know. I'm so sorry, it is all-"
"No, what I wanted to say was that it was not your fault at all. You took the risk you had to, and so did I. Things happen, I got shot, but we got out information and I'll heal."
"I suppose, I'm still sorry darling." He says after kissing my neck.
"And I accept your apology. I also want you to know that I love you."
"I love you too, so much." He said nuzzling my neck.

___________________________
A/n: day #10. Oh my gosh. Lucifer is so hot! I wish I could be in his universe so bad! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I did writing it :)!