Gabriel x ftm!reader

~Your POV~
Dean and Sam walked into the main room of the bunker. I was sitting at a table reading a book. Dean sat down with a mini pie and a cup of coffee. I looked up and Sam walked over placing a cup of tea next to me. Then he sat in the chair next to me and adjacent to Dean.
"How are ya feeling?" He asks as he looks over the news paper article Dean placed in front of him.
"Pretty good, it's just kind of hard to breath, but it's kind of like wearing my binder to bed."
"Does it hurt much?" Dean asks as he eats his pie.
"Not too bad, but a little."
"Does what hurt?" A new voice says from behind me.
I quickly turn around and squeak in pain. I face forward again and lay my head down on my book.
"Hello Gabriel." Dean says in his most disapproving dad voice.
"He finally got his top surgery." Sam answers disregarding Dean's tone.
"Oh I'm sorry babe, I didn't mean to make you turn like that." Gabriel said walking over to me and sitting in the chair on the right side of me, opposite Sam.
"It's okay, you didn't know." I say sitting up.
It had been a while since I had last seen my boyfriend and he didn't know that I had gotten a new scar on my cheek and nose from a Vamp. I turned to look at him and he immediately traced the scar that trailed from the middle of my right cheek to the cheek bone of my left, going over my nose in between.
"What happened?" He asks with a worried look on his face.
"It was a hunt, just some Vamps, one got me, she lunged and did this." I say motioning to the scar. "It's really ugly isn't it." I add looking to the side.
"No love." He says getting closer to me and kissing my cheek. "You are beautiful no matter what happens to you, I love you inside and out, forever."
I smile then kiss his nose. He sits back then looks down at my chest.
"Does it hurt?"
I nod "yeah a little."
"Do you want me to heal it for you?"
I think about it for a little while then look up at him.
I was going to say 'no' but he looked so worried and caring. I smiled at him and nodded my head. I stand up and hold out my hand to Gabe, he stands up as well and takes it.
The boys look at each other then look back at me. Dean stands up and walk around to the side of the table.
"Hey wait Gabe. Where were you when he needed you? When he went into surgery? When he got that scar? Now you waltz in and decide to whisk away all his problems like a damn fairy?"
"Dean..." Sam says wryly.
Gabriel turns to face Dean and Sam. He looks heartbroken, but still strong and protective of me. I turn to face them as well taking hold of Gabe's hand again.
"I know I'm not perfect. I how I haven't been here the whole time, I know I missed stuff but I'm here now! I wanted to be here the whole time. I wanted to sleep next to him, feel his warmth, just be with (Y/n), but I was doing your job! I was fighting Demons, I was hunting Vampires."
"Well we didn't ask you to do that you know." Dean said eerily calm.
Gabriel looked defeated, he had no come back, no one liners, because Dean was right. The whole reason he was hunting was to impress me, and to try and make it so I don't have to hunt, so I can be safe.
"Dean please." I say quietly.
Dean looks at me then nods and goes to sit back down. I take Gabriel's hand and lead him to the bedroom. He sits down on the bed and I sit next to him.
"Hey don't listen to him."
"I know, he is just trying to protect you, you are like their new baby brother." He smiles a little when he says that. I kiss his cheek then hug him.
"Darling, don't take it to heart what he said, I know you were just trying to help."
"Do you think I did the wrong thing?"
"I don't think it was the best thing, it was a little miss guided, but I understand why you did it."
He nods then looks down a little. I lift up his chin and smile at him softly.
"Hey, you are here now and that is all that matters."
"Yeah, I guess you are right."
I chuckle softly and starts to unbutton my shirt. Gabriel moves my hands and finishes unbuttoning my shirt. He puts his hand on my chest and covers my eyes with the other one. My chest gets very warm for a minute then Gabriel pulls his hand off of my eyes and snaps his fingers. I open my eyes and look down at my chest. The scars go under my pecks and up under my arms, ending over my rib cage.
"I... I have no idea how to thank you"
I tear up a little and trace the scars with my finger.
"You look beautiful baby. You look so manly and I'm very proud of you. I'm sorry I wasn't there when you went in for surgery."
"Baby, it's okay," I take his hand and hold it gently. "You don't have keep apologizing."
He nods and I lay down patting the bed next to me.
"Lay down lovely." He smiles and lays down next to me.
"I love you."
"Wow, it's nice to hear you say that again, and I love you to my brave warrior."
I smile and we both fall asleep next to each other.
~end~

___________________________
A/n; I'm pretty sure this one sucks but I had a good idea at the beginning but no way to end it. So here you go, I hope you like it anyway. Enjoy :)