Chapter 44: Oath

You were continuesly running through the mansion trying your best to out run your girls, you ran pass a few rooms that includes Lilith's and Sam's room, both of them were relaxing in there rooms until both of them heard you screaming outside...

Y/N: AAAAAH! TO MANY HORNY GIRLS!!

Girls: MASTER!!!

Lilith and Sam started to check what's going on outside there rooms, once they peeked outside both of them saw you running for your life as your T-Dolls chased after you, both Lilith and Sam looked at each other worried about you.

Lilith: Should we....do something about this?

Sam: Umm....

Y/N: HELP MEEE!!

You screamed out in the distance of the mansion hoping someone heard you, both Sam and Lilith looked at each other as they both sweat drop and sigh.

Sam: *sigh* lets go help him out, although this is his problem to deal with...

Lilith: I know but Y/N is our friend, we have to at least help him a little...

Sam: Heh, you like him too?

Sam asked Lilith as she started blushing a but while looking away from Sam, she was trying her best not to get flustered after hearing Sam ask her that.

Lilith: W-What? Well...maybe a little bit...

Lilith responded as she poke her fingers together while blushing a bit and looking down at them, Sam just sigh as he just shake his head.

Sam: Alright, lets go help the Harem King out...

Lilith: R-Right!

-

Meanwhile in Kryugers Office, Female Kryuger was sorting out a few paperwork before "she" calls it a day, Helian, Kalina, and Alisa is also helping Female Kryuger out with her remaining work for the day.

Helian: There should be only a few more documents to sort Mister Kryuger, after that me and the other two will organize them...

Female Kryuger: Alright, thank you Helian

Helian: Of course sir

Kalina and Alisa were organizing and putting up a few paperworks and documents for Female Kryuger around her office, Kalina then stretched her arms up ease some pain off her back.

Kalina: Man, these paperworks are making head hurt...

Alisa: Well, at least I'm here to help you out with it Kalina

Kalina: Hehe, before you showed up it was only me doing all of this organizing stuff, but now that your here things has got a bit faster with these paperwork everywhere

Alisa: Hehe, I'm glad I could help

Y/N: AAAAAAHH!!

Kalina/Alisa: Huh??!

Both Kalina and Alisa were inturrpted by a familer voice that was screaming, both of them quickly made there way outside Kryuger's Office to see what's happening.

Female Kryuger: W-What the Hell was that?!

Helian: U-Umm I believe that was Mister Y/N screaming while running through the halls...

Female Kryuger: What? Why was he screaming?

Female Kryuger asked, Kalina and Alisa then head back inside Kryuger's Office to tell Female Kryuger and Helian was happening outside the office.

Kalina: So uhh, quick short summary update, Y/N is being chased by his T-Dolls....

Female Kryuger: Umm, why are they chasing him?