Chapter 36: Rage

It was another day, so far a few days have pass and nothing has happened....but that all changes today, right now Female Kryuger has called you to "her" office for another assignment, M4A1 and AR-15 was with you, you and the girls right now are walking through hallways of the mansion heading towards Female Kryuger's office, Alisa and Kalina is already at Female Kryugers office waiting for you so they can brief you on your new assignment.

Y/N: Another new assignment huh? I wander what we're gonna deal with this time....

M4A1: Could be anything master, there are a lot of things happening in the world so you never know what to expect...

AR-15: Lets hope we don't have to deal with the same thing that you have deal with back Ireland Master....

Y/N: Please don't jinx it AR-15....

AR-15: O-Oh...I'm sorry master...

You, M4A1, and AR-15 finally arrived in front outside of Female Kryuger's office, you walked up to the wooden double door as you knocked on it, waiting for a response for you and the girls to come inside Female Kryuger's office.

Kalina: You can come in now Y/N

You heard Kalina said inside Female Kryuger's office, you opened one side of the wooden double door of Female Kryuger's office and walked inside, M4A1 and AR-15 followed close behind you as the closed the wooden double door behind you, you and the girls then walked up towards Female Kryuger's desk, Female Kryuger was sitting down behind "her" desk with that crown still stuck on top of her head.

Y/N: Hay Kryuger....still can't get that crown of your head can you...?

Female Kryuger: *sigh* I don't want to talk about it...no matter what I do, this damn thing want come off, anyway; Kalina, Alisa, can you girls start briefing Y/N his new assignment?

Kalina: Sure thing! 15 hours ago one of our G&K Armored Bases has been raided by hired gunned mercenaries, they were able to steal out supply of weapons, ammunitions, armored vehicles and...."Pandoras Box"...

Y/N: Excuse me whaaaat?

After you heard Kalina said "Pandoras Box" you were a bit confused of why she said that, you know the meaning of the name "Pandoras Box" but...she can't be meaning THE "Pandoras Box"....right?

Alisa: Allow me to clarify for you, "Pandoras Box" is a small nuclear device developed during the Vietnam War, it was suppose to be used during that time but....it never did, since it wasn't used in the Vietnam War, the U.S. Government storaged in one of our G&K Armored Base...

Female Kryuger: And now its stolen by a group of hired gunned mercenaries, our priority right now is to retrieve back "Pandoras Box" before God knows what they do with it...

Y/N: W-Wait a minute...if "Pandoras Box" is a nuclear device should it be in a highly secured place?

Female Kryuger: It "was" in a highly secured place, meaning the hired gunned mercenaries are professionals, they were able to raid the G&K Armored Base over 1 night and not leave any tracks behind....

Y/N: Oh....nevermind...

Alisa: We were able to track down were the mercenaries took "Pandoras Box" by a tracker...but they removed it 5 hours ago...

Female Kryuger: I already have one of my Feild Commander on sight to handle this, but I'm sending you to assist her...

Y/N: "Her"?

Female Kryuger: Yes "Her", Angelica and her two subordinates; AK-12 and AN-94

Once Female Kryuger said the names of Angelica, AK-12, AN-94, you were starting to wonder what they've been up to after they sent you here in your new home, A.K.A. a big mansion for and your girls to live in.