Chapter 11: Grifon & Kryuger

As you and the girls walked in your new home which was a four store mansion, you were already in awe and surprised of how big and wide open the mansion was, you saw some stair cases that leads to the next few floors up and an elevator as well which you thought of for quick transport to the different floors on the mansion.

M4 SOP: Wow! Its more spaced up in here then the last time now!

M16: It sure looks like they upgraded this place a lot...it use to be a bit more cramp but now it has more space in here...

Y/N: I'm guessing that you girls been here before?

Five-seven: Yes, all of us have, this place was our operation bases, we were assigned here for our previous Commander.

Y/N: Previous Commader? You girls were under a command from someone?

BAR: Yep, but its a long story to explain to you, maybe if when we have time to tell you all of it.

You then hear two doors open to your right, you then turn towards the sound of the door opening and you saw a woman wearing a red uniform on.

Helian: Hello, welcome to G&K P.M.C. my name is Helian and there's someone important that wants to speak with you Mr. L/N

Y/N: U-Umm...okay...

Angelia: Jeez Helian, Y/N just got out of the hospital, at least let him rest for a bit before speaking to the old hag...

Helian: I understand Angelia, but this isn't my choice to make, its Mr. Kryuger.

Angelia just sigh in response that knowing this Mr. Kryuger person what's to speak with you about the origins of The Phone more.

Angelia: Fine, I understand...just make sure that old man doesn't anything "necessary" to Y/N

Helian: Don't worry, Mr. Kryuger already knows the "consequences" if that happens...

Helian said, Angelia then pat you on the back, you turn to her as she gave you a smile, she then walked off outside the mansion with her two subordinates, AK-12 and AN-94 following her, you then turn back towards Helian.

Helian: Please, follow me.

She said as she started walking off through the hallways of were she came from, you hesitated for a bit but then started following her as the girls also followed close behind you.

-

Angelia and her two subordinates were outside the mansions front door, she pulled out a cigar, lit it up with a lighter at the end of it and started smoking, her two subordinates were curious as to why there not with you.

AK-12: Angelia, shouldn't we be with Y/N?

Angelia: Don't worry, the kid will be alright...especially with the girls with him...